ACET 2019 Notification Actuarial Common Entrance Test
ACET 2019 Exam: Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) will released the ACET Application Form 2019 on February 20th, 2019, for June Session on the official website. ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) June/December 2019 online registrations will start from month of February 20th, 2019 and close in the month of December 2019. Before filling the form, applicants are advised to check the eligibility conditions. Check out the complete details like application form, exam date, eligibility criteria and more about the applicants willing to fill the ACET Registration Form 2019.
ACET 2019 Exam Dates – Check below:
ACET June 2019 Dates
Important Dates – ACET 17th June 2019
- Registrations Start: 20th February 2019
- Registrations Close: 30th April 2019
- Date of Exam: 15th June 2019
- Date of Results: 04th July 2019
- Last Date to take Student Membership Admission (if wants to appear for November 2019 Exam): 31st July 2019
ACET December 2019 Dates
Important Dates – ACET 18th December 2019
- Registrations Start: 16th August 2019
- Registrations Close: 31st August 2019
- Date of Exam: 15th December 2019
- Date of Results: 03rd January 2020
- Last Date to take Student Membership Admission (if wants to appear for June 2020 Exam): 23rd January 2019
Check out ACET Syllabus
ACET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants need to satisfy prescribed eligibility criteria before appearing in the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria of ACET are as follows:
- Applicants must clear their 10+2 examination or equivalent qualification with English as one of the subjects.
- Applicants, who already qualified higher level education and also those working and having qualifications in mathematical subjects, are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam.
- Postgraduate, Graduate, Engineering students, chartered, management students and cost accountants, company secretaries, degree holders in statistical sciences and mathematical etc, can also apply for the ACET.
ACET 2019 Exam Centers
- Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Faridabad, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Nagpur, Surat, Ranchi, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun, Patna Vizag, Coimbatore, Baroda, Guwahati, and Raipur.
ACET 2019 Application Form/Registration
- Go to Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) website www.actuariesindia.org and signup.
- On filling up the Online Registration Form, you will receive a confirmation mail at your registered email id giving you the link to proceed further by giving other details, uploading your photograph and making payment of registration fees by Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- In case you do not receive the confirmation mail, kindly get in touch with IAI at [email protected] or call at 022-67843355.
- After successful registration, you will be able to download the study material from your login download tab using the same id and password you had used for online ACET registration.
- Kindly take a printout of your ACET Online Registration Form, since you have to submit it at the time of taking admission with the institute.
ACET 2019 Registration Fee
- The registration fee for the entrance exam is Rs.3000/- (three thousand only). This covers the cost of the Welcome Kit inclusive of one Sample Paper and Online Exam.
- The registration fee once paid is neither refundable nor can it be carried forward for the next ACET.
ACET 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How frequently will the entrance exam be held?
Answer: The exam will be held at least twice in a year. As of now the planned months are: June and December.
Question: What is the mode of examination? Is it online or offline?
Answer: It is a computer based examination where the examinees have to be present at their chosen testing centre administered in 24 centres across India.
Question: Will the Question paper have sectional cut offs? What is the Pass mark for ACET Examination?
Answer: No, the Question paper will not have any sectional cut offs. The Pass mark for ACET Examination is 50%.
Question: Where can I look for syllabus for the exam?
Answer: The syllabus is available on IAI website under ACET Tab.
Question: Do the reference books cover the ACET syllabus?
Answer: Please be informed that the reference books may or may not cover the given ACET syllabus.
Question: How do I get my examination Hall Ticket?
Answer: It will be available in your login at the below mentioned link:-
Question: When will the results be declared?
Answer: The results will be declared within 20 days from the date of the exam. The results would be available on the IAI website.
Question: Can I appear for a paper based exam?
Answer: No, currently IAI offers this exam only in an online format.
Question: Can an examinee take more than one attempt at this exam?
Answer: Yes, students who have been unsuccessful (for whatever reasons) can reappear by registering for ACET again.
Question: Who do I contact if I don’t get the email from IAI or if the registration process fails?
Answer: Please contact the ACET HELPDESK [email protected] or 022-62433333/3337 at the earliest.