ANUPGCET 2020 ANU Guntur Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020
ANUPGCET 2020 Notification: Acharya Nagarjuna University Guntur has invited application Post Graduate Common Entrance Test, ANUPGCET 2020 for admissions to PG Courses for the academic year 2020 being offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus, PG Centre, Ongole, and its Affiliated Colleges through ANUPGCET 2020.
ANUPGCET 2020 Important Dates
- Start date of online application: March 01st, 2020
- Last date of online application without late fee: April 20th, 2020
- Last date to apply with late fee of Rs.1100/-: April 25th, 2020
- Last date to apply with late fee of Rs.1600/-: April 28th, 2020
- Downloading of admit card: April 29th, 2020 onwards
- Date of entrance exam: 01st to 03rd May 2020
Acharya Nagarjuna University Courses offered
- M.Sc.: Aquaculture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Environmental Science, Food & Nutritional Sciences, Microbiology, Nano-biotechnology, Zoology, Electronics, Electronics & Instrument Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Statistics (QR & OR), Oils & Fats, Geology; 5 years Integrated M.Sc Nanotechnology.
- M.A.: Ancient History and Archaeology, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sociology & Social Work, Telugu.
- Master of Social Work, M.Ed, M.Com, MHRM, M.P.Ed
- PG Diploma: Ambedkar Studies, Yoga for Human Excellence (regular), Yoga for Human Excellence (part-time).
- 5 years Integrated MBA (International Business)
- NB: Common Entrance Test for both M.Sc Biotechnology/ M.Sc Nano-Biotechnology & M.Sc Zoology/M.Sc Aquaculture both are eligible for both the courses.
- Regular Course: Duration of the course is one year.
- Part-time Course: Duration of the Course is two years.
ANUPGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For M.Sc in Aquaculture Program: Applicants should have B.Sc, With Zoology / Fisheries / Fishery Science / Aquaculture / Industrial Fish and Fisheries / Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects.
For Integrated MBA Program: Applicants should have Intermediate (plus two) with any combination of optional subjects or its equivalent (including Diploma in Polytechnic) or 2 Years ITI.
For M.Com Program: All B.Com graduates can apply.
ANUPGCET 2020 Entrance Test
- The test center is Guntur, Ongole, and Vijayawada.
- Applicant should mention the Centre code and Name of his / her choice in the Online Application Form.
- Applicants applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of a clash of dates and timings; requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the Applicant in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- The final allotment of the Examination Centre will be decided by the Directorate of Admissions; the Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket.
Check out more Latest Entrance Exams
Admission to various courses of study will be made on the basis of merit and subject to the following criteria of reservations.
Local Applicants: 85 percent of the available seats in each category in each course of study are reserved in favor of the local Applicants belonging to the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasam.
Statutory Reservations: (Applicants belonging to these categories should submit the permanent caste certificate in original issued by MRO):
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15 percent
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 06 percent
- Backward Communities (BC): 29 percent (A-7 percent; B-10 percent; C-1 percent; D-7 percent; E-4 percent)
Other Category Reservations:
- Physically Handicapped (PH): 03 percent
- Sports: 0.5 percent
- NCC: 01 percent
- CAP (Children of Armed Personnel): 02 percent
- Women: 33.3 percent in each of reservation category
ANUPGCET 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can apply online. The Information Brochure and Application are available on the website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa
- The application form can be filled online after going through the instructions therein.
- Cost of application is Rs.600/-
- (Application Fee Rs.600/- + Application Registration & Processing Fee Rs.400/-)
- The application fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect/ payment gateway Credit or Debit card.