AEEE 2020 Exam – Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
AEEE 2020 Notification: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is conducting Entrance Exam every year on an all India basis for admission to the 4 years B.Tech Degree Programs offered in the 3 campuses at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore). Here applicants can check out the complete details like exam date, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, fees, application procedure for AEEE 2020.
AEEE 2020 exam date announced. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University will conducted the AEEE 2020 Exam in April. The Computer-based test will be held from 23rd to 27th April 2020, whereas, AEEE in pen and paper mode will be conducted on 27th April 2020. The AEEE 2020 online application form will be released in the 19th September 2019. The application form will be available in both online and offline mode.
Check out more entrance exams
AEEE 2020 Exam Date
|AEEE 2020 Registration Start||19th September 2019|
|AEEE 2020 Registration Close||1st week of April 2020|
|Slot booking||1st week of April 2020|
|AEEE 2020 Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|AEEE 2020 Exam Date (Computer Based)||23rd – 27th April 2020|
|AEEE 2020 Exam Date (pan & paper based)||23rd – 27th April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of May 2020|
Also check out B.Tech Courses 2020
Amrita University Courses Offered
The various B.Tech Programs offered in the three Schools of Engineering are listed below:
- Amritapuri Campus: Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Bengaluru Campus: Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Coimbatore Campus: Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
AEEE 2020 Application Form
The application form can be downloaded from the website www.amrita.edu of Amrita University.
The application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form; the application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form.
Application Fee Rs.1000/- for CBT as well as P&P (application fee once paid will not be refunded).
By Post: Applications can be procured in person from the Admission office of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru or Coimbatore on producing a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
Application can also be obtained by post, from the Admission Co-ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru or Coimbatore (address given below), on a written request indicating applicant’s full communication address together with a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
By Online: Apply through Amrita University website http://aeee.amrita.edu/regApplicant.aspx
If there is any difficulty faced by the applicant to complete the application, please send email to [email protected] Payment can be done through either Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
In case if you are paying the application form fee as demand draft (DD), you should have the demand draft (DD) with you for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering”, payable at Coimbatore.
Check out Engineering Entrance Exams
AEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects (or).
A three-year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education.
Age: Applicants shall be born on or after July 01st 1999.
AEEE 2020 Selection Procedure
- Applicants will be selected based on the rank obtained from the AEEE entrance test conducted by the university.
AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
There are 2 modes of the examination will be held which include online computer based test (CBT) and pen paper mode test (P&P).
The total number of question will be 100 and each question will carry 3 marks.
Exam duration will be 2½ hours. Keep in mind negative marking facility is applied to AEEE exam and your one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer (for details visit www.amrita.edu).
AEEE 2020 Syllabus
- The AEEE syllabus will be based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects and it consists of three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
AEEE Duration, Pattern & Evaluation
AEEE will be of 2 ½ hours (150 minutes) duration and there will be one question paper containing 100 objective type (multiple-choice types) questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Each question will be followed by four answers of which one is correct/most appropriate
- Mathematics – 40 No. of Questions and 120 Marks
- Physics – 30 No. of Questions and 90 Marks
- Chemistry – 30 No. of Questions and 90 Marks
- Total – 100 No. of Questions and 300 Marks
- 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score. If no response is indicated in the answer sheet against a question, no marks, positive or negative will be awarded.
- If more than one answer is indicated against a question, it will be treated as “incorrect answer” and 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.