AFCAT 2019 Application Form (Released)
AFCAT Application Form 2019: AFCAT 2019 Application Form has been started from June 1st, 2019. Applicants who are willing to pursue their career in the Air Force must apply online at the official website. Applicants must verify their eligibility as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority. After ensuring eligibility, the applicant must apply online at the official website within the specified time period with all pre-requisites. The authority will publish the official notification on its website as per the schedule, one should collect the information from the website. However, the applicants can find out here in this page important information regarding AFCAT 2019 application form, instructions to apply, application dates and highlights.
AFCAT 2019 Apply Online Now
AFCAT 2 2019 Registration has been started online on the official website from June 1st, 2019. Apply before the closing date of registration i.e. June 30th, 2019.
Check out AFCAT 2 2019 Notification
AFCAT Application Form 2019
Applicants who are complying with the above-mentioned eligibility requirements can go ahead for submitting the application form. Applicants can submit the application through online mode only. AFCAT 2 2019 registration process has been started from June 1st, 2019. The applicants must have to go through certain steps to complete the AFCAT application form. Check the following information with regard to the AFCAT registration:
- Visit the official website of the AFCAT as the application form can be submitted through online mode only.
- Applicants need to access official website i.e. https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/ for applying online.
- Go for the Applicant’s login and complete the registration process.
- Enter your name, e-mail ID and mobile number etc. in the registration form.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and password.
- Now login with the registration ID and password to complete the application form part.
- Applicants need to fill personal as well as the academic qualification in the application form.
- Applicant must be careful while entering the name, father name, qualification, address etc. details in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the given specifications. The images must be in JPEG/JPG format with size between 10 KB to 50 KB.
- After submission of the application form, do not forget to take the printout of the confirmation page or submitted application form for future reference.
Check out AFCAT 2019 Syllabus
AFCAT 2019 Important Dates
|AFCAT 2 2019 Events||Dates|
|AFCAT 2 2019 Application form will be available||June 1st, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 30th, 2019|
|Availability of AFCAT admit card||July 1st, 2019|
|AFCAT 2 2019 exam date||July 2019|
AFCAT Application Form 2019 – Important Highlights
- Applicants are advised here that before applying online, read full information brochure from the official notification.
- Keep ready all the essential document such as educational certificates, scanned photograph and signature with you at the time of applying online.
- Remember the size and dimension of the photograph and signature should be as per prescribed norms.
- Do not hide any information and fill all the details carefully.
- After filling up all the details you should verify the entries again and then click on the submit button.
Check out AFCAT Exam Pattern
AFCAT 2019 Registration – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The applicants can check out some of the common questions here which are frequently asked by the applicants. These questions are as below:
Question 1. What is the registration process for AFCAT?
Answer: The Applicants must know that the registration for AFCAT exam can be done through online mode only. Applicants have to access the official website of the AFCAT or Air Force to apply online. However, there are certain eligibility conditions which applicants must satisfy.
Question 2. What is the maximum age limit for AFCAT?
Answer: minimum age of the Applicants should be 20 years and maximum age is 24 years as on 1st July 2020. Those who are applying for Ground duty branch should be within 20 to 26 years.
Question 3. How to know the eligibility criteria details?
Answer: The eligibility criteria for different branches are different hence, Applicants must check carefully. The eligibility criteria details are given above. However, Applicants can also access the official website of the AFCAT for detailed eligibility requirements.
Question 4: Sir, how to prepare for AFCAT exam?
Answer: Applicant should make his/her preparation strategy for the exam. However, Applicants should examination pattern, syllabus and previous year questions papers to know the examination scheme and pattern of the question paper.
Question 5: Is there any specific book available in the market for the preparation of the AFCAT exam?
Answer: No there is no specific book through which you can crack the exam. You must be practical and should prepare from various sources such as some specific AFCAT books, subject specific books, previous year question papers etc.