AIAPGET 2019: The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019 (AIAPGET 2019) is a computer based test (CBT) conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi for admission to AYUSH MD/MS Post Graduate Courses for all AYUSH Colleges/ Institutions/ University/ Deemed University.
AIAPGET 2019 All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test
Check out AIAPGET 2019 admission to MD/MS PG Courses application form, eligibility, application procedure, exam date, entrance exam, admit card, important dates and more details about AIAPGET 2019 Ayush PG Entrance Exam.
Get Latest Updates about AIAPGET 2019 via SMS & Email by entering..
Check out more admission notification
Scope of AIAPGET 2019
AIAPGET 2019 will be a single entrance examination namely “All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019” for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses for the academic session 2019-20 which will include the following:
All India (Open/Other states) and State quota seats for admission to MD/MS Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities all across the country.
No AYUSH Colleges, Institutions / Universities/ Deemed Universities shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to AYUSH MD/MS Courses for the academic session 2018-2019.
AIIA/MoA does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria of CCIM/CCH/ State/ Universities/ Institutions/ Deemed Universities concerned.
AIIA / MoA has no role in counselling.
Concerned State AYUSH Authority (s) / Counselling Authority(s) of the States/UT/ Universities/ Deemed University / AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes will conduct counseling for admission based on candidate choice and fulfillment of their eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies etc.
AIAPGET 2019 Exam Date
- Online Registration for AIAPGET 2019: June 2019
- Closure of Registration for AIAPGET 2019: July 2019
- The issue of Admit Cards: July 2019
- Examination Date for AIAPGET 2019: August 2019
- Availability of online Answer Key: August 2019
- Declaration of Result: August 2019
- The Online Registration for AIAPGET 2019 begins on June 2019 from 09.00 am onwards
- Online Applications can be accessed and completed till July 2019 upto 04.00 pm
AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and Possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship before the date of counseling, may apply for AIAPGET 2019.
Applicants found to be ineligible at any stage of AIAPGET 2019 will not be permitted to appear in the examination or counseling.
The applicant who are completing their internship after counseling or likely to complete after counseling need not apply in AIAPGET 2019 as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
The AIAPGET 2019 eligibility criteria will be as per CCIM/CCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
AIAPGET 2019 Exam Scheme
Allocation of time for the AIAPGET 2019 shall be as follows:
- Applicant Entry Time at Reporting Counters 08.30 AM
- Reporting Counter Entry Closes 09.30 AM
- Check-in Procedure 08.30 AM to 09.30 AM
- Demo test 09.45 AM to 10.00 AM
- Exam Start Time 10:00 AM
- Exam End Time 11:30 AM
The examination shall be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) delivered on the computer-based platform (CBT); the exam comprises of 100 Multiple Choice Questions with the single correct response.
Time allotted is 90 minutes
Marking – 01 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
AIAPGET Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for complete syllabus document.
- The examination will be conducted on August 2019.
- Applicants have the option of giving preferences for their city of examination centre. However, the rights of allotment of exam city centers reserved with AIIA/MoA as needed.
AIAPGET 2019 Test Centres
Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Chennai, Nagpur, Dehradun, Patna, Delhi NCR, Raipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Hubli and Thiruvananthapuram.
AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card
AIAPGET Admit card 2019 will be issued to applicant on July 2019. Applicants are required to print a copy of AIAPGET admit card and paste a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on the admit card.
AIAPGET 2019 Exam Fee
- Rs.1250/- (For SC/ST/PWD (PH) applicants)
- Rs.1750/- (For General/OBC applicants)
The above fee is inclusive of examination fees. Please note that Information Bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at website www.aiapget.com in pdf format.
The prescribed registration fees should be remitted through payment gateway provided using Credit Card or Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. No other modes of payment will be entertained.
Service charges and other taxes for the transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant.
AIAPGET 2019 Application Form
Registration and Application for appearing in the AIAPGET 2019 Exam is to be undertaken online through website www.aiapget.com, www.aiia.co.in or www.ayush.gov.in.
- Application forms CANNOT be submitted offline / printed copy by post.
- The prescribed Registration Fee of Rs.1250/- (for SC/ST/PWD (PH) applicants) and Rs.1750/- (for General/OBC applicants) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit.
- Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking during filling online application.
- Applicants who are likely to complete their internship after date of counseling shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applicants are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding filling of online application form given on AIAPGET 2019 website www.aiapget.com before starting online registration.
- Applicant should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct