AIAPGET Admit Card Download 2020 | AIAPGET Hall Ticket 2020
AIAPGET Admit Card 2020: AIAPGET 2020 is an all India ranking examination to various AYUSH MD/MS Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy systems of medicine.
Check out complete details AIAPGET 2020 Notification
AIAPGET Admit card 2020 will be issued to applicant on the 01st April 2020. Applicants are required to print a copy of admit card and paste a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on the admit card Specifications for Photograph:
- A photograph of minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the Applicant.
- A caption indicating the name of Applicant and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of the photo.
- The photograph should be taken in a white/very light colored background.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. The Applicant should look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The colors must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
- Applicants are required to bring the admit card to the Test center.
The name on the photo identification must match the name as shown on the AIAPGET Admit Card. If your name has been changed due to events such as marriage, Applicant must show the relevant document mentioned below at the time of the exam:
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name Change Document
If the Applicant does not get Admit card, he/she may contact toll-free Number and webmail details which will be displayed on www.aiapget.com for Applicant support.
Applicants are required to keep their admit card and photo identification at all times during the conduct of the examination.