AIAPGET 2020 All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test
AIAPGET 2020: The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020 (AIAPGET 2020) is a computer-based test (CBT) conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) for admission to AYUSH MD/MS Post Graduate Courses for all AYUSH Colleges/ Institutions/ University/ Deemed University.
Check out AIAPGET 2020 admission to MD/MS PG Courses application form, eligibility, application procedure, exam date, entrance exam, admit card, important dates and more details about AIAPGET 2020 Ayush PG Entrance Exam.
Check out NEET 2020 Notification
AIAPGET 2020 Important Dates
|Start date of Registration||1st January 2020|
|Last date of Registration||31st January 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||1st April 2020|
|AIAPGET 2020 Exam Date||29th April 2020|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Examination|
|Date of Announcing AIAPGET 2020 Result||10th May 2020|
AIAPGET 2020 Scope
AIAPGET 2020 will be a single entrance examination namely “All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020” for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses for the academic session 2020 which will include the following:
All India (Open/Other states) and State quota seats for admission to MD/MS Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities all across the country.
No AYUSH Colleges, Institutions / Universities/ Deemed Universities shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to AYUSH MD/MS Courses for the academic session 2020.
AIIA/MoA does not verify the information provided by the applicants during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria of CCIM/CCH/ State/ Universities/ Institutions/ Deemed Universities concerned.
AIIA / MoA has no role in counseling.
Concerned State AYUSH Authority (s) / Counselling Authority(s) of the States/UT/ Universities/ Deemed University / AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes will conduct counseling for admission based on candidate choice and fulfillment of their eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies, etc.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
AIAPGET Registration and Application for appearing in the AIAPGET Exam are to be undertaken online through website www.aiapget.com, www.ntaaiapget.nic.in.
- Application forms CANNOT be submitted offline / printed copy by post.
- The prescribed Registration Fee of Rs.1250/- (for SC/ST/PWD (PH) applicants) and Rs.1750/- (for General/OBC applicants) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit.
- Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking during filling online application.
- Applicants who are likely to complete their internship after the date of counseling shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applicants are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding filling of online application form given on AIAPGET 2020 website www.aiapget.com before starting online registration.
- Applicant should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct.
AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and Possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship before the date of counseling, may apply for AIAPGET 2020.
Applicants found to be ineligible at any stage of AIAPGET 2020 will not be permitted to appear in the examination or counseling.
The applicant who is completing their internship after counseling or likely to complete after counseling need not apply in AIAPGET 2020 as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
The AIAPGET 2020 eligibility criteria will be as per CCIM/CCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Scheme
Allocation of time for the AIAPGET 2020 shall be as follows:
- Applicant Entry Time at Reporting Counters 08.30 AM
- Reporting Counter Entry Closes 09.30 AM
- Check-in Procedure 08.30 AM to 09.30 AM
- Demo test 09.45 AM to 10.00 AM
- Exam Start Time 10:00 AM
- Exam End Time 11:30 AM
The examination shall be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) delivered on the computer-based platform (CBT); the exam comprises of 100 Multiple Choice Questions with the single correct response.
Time allotted is 90 minutes
Marking – 01 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Check out more entrance exams
AIAPGET Syllabus 2020
- The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for complete syllabus document.
- The examination will be conducted on 29th April 2020.
- Applicants have the option of giving preferences for their city of examination center. However, the rights of allotment of exam city centers reserved with AIIA/MoA as needed.
AIAPGET 2020 Test Centres
Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Chennai, Nagpur, Dehradun, Patna, Delhi NCR, Raipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Hubli and Thiruvananthapuram.
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
AIAPGET Admit card 2020 will be issued to the applicant on 01st April 2020. Applicants are required to print a copy of AIAPGET admit card and paste a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on the admit card.
AIAPGET Exam Fee
- Rs.1250/- (For SC/ST/PWD (PH) applicants)
- Rs.1750/- (For General/OBC applicants)
The above fee is inclusive of examination fees. Please note that Information Bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at website www.aiapget.com in pdf format.
The prescribed registration fees should be remitted through payment gateway provided using Credit Card or Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. No other modes of payment will be entertained.
Service charges and other taxes for the transaction as applicable by the bank has to be paid by the applicant.
Check out more admission notification