AIBE 2019 All India Bar Exam Notification, Exam Dates
AIBE 2019 All India Bar Exam: Bar Council of India will be conducted All India Bar Exam – AIBE 2019 (14) on 25th August 2019. BCI, the conducting body of AIBE XIV 2019 will be conducting the National-Level Law Exam to award Applicants with the Certificate of Practice. Applicants of law can now fill the application form of AIBE (14) 2019 announced on June 2019. The last date of application form is August 12th 2019. Applicants can check out the complete details from this page like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, last date, fees, how to apply and more about AIBE 2019 All India Bar Exam.
Also See: Law Entrance Exams
AIBE 2019 Exam Date
Applicants to appear in AIBE (14) 2019, need to take a look at the important dates of AIBE (14) 2019 as given below.
- Online Registration begins from 10th June 2019
- Bank payment through challan starts from: 11th June 2019
- Online Registration Close: 12th August 2019
- Last Date for Payment: 14th August 2019
- Last Date for Completion of Form: 17th August 2019
- Online Release of Admit Cards: 21st August 2019
- AIBE 2019 Exam Date: 25th August 2019
AIBE XIV 2019 Overview
- Exam Name: All India Bar Examination (AIBE)
- Conducting Body: Bar Council of India
- Exam Type: Assessment Exam/Postgraduate
- Exam Level: National – All India Entrance Examination
- Mode of Examination: Offline/Open book
About the AIBE (All India Bar Exam)
The objective of the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses an applicant’s analytical abilities and understanding the basic knowledge of the law. After passing the examination applicant will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE (All India Bar Exam) will be conducted in 40 cities all across India. Applicants will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination. Examination pattern will be multiple choice questions and it will be an open book exam.
AIBE 2019 Application Form
Bar Council of India has announced the application form of AIBE (13) 2019 on September 2018. Applicants need to fill the AIBE (14) 2019 Application Form in online mode.
Before filling the AIBE 14 Application form 2019 Applicants are advised to read and understand the eligibility criteria of AIBE (134 2019. Applicants are also advised to provide valid email id and password which will help in further communication.
To registrar, visit AIBE XIII Website www.allindiabarexamination.com/registration.aspx. After successful AIBE Registration, you can log in to your account.
AIBE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
An advocate who has graduated after 01st July 2010 can appear in All India Bar Examination. He/she can appear as many numbers of times as it is required to clear it.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed an LLB degree from a recognized institute.
- Qualifying Marks: There is no minimum marks requirement of LLB to appear in AIBE.
- State Bar Council Registration: Applicants must be enrolled with State Bar Council.
- Attempts: Applicants can appear as many numbers of times as they need to qualify the exam. This is irrespective of him/her being enrolled for more than 2 years as an advocate on the state bar council
Also Check out AIBE Exam Pattern 2019
AIBE 2019 Exam Centres
The COP for AIBE XIV 2019 for the below mentioned states have been released and it is available for distribution at the respective state bar council. Applicant are requested to collect their CERTIFICATE OF PRACTICE (COP) from their respective state bar council”.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Maharashtra & Goa
- Punjab & Haryana
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
Check out AIBE Syllabus 2019
All India Bar Exam (AIBE) 2019 Application Procedure
Process to fill and submit registration form of AIBE 2019 shall be simple and adaptive. Applicants can read step by step guide to apply below to be familiar with form filling even before they proceed to apply.
Step 1: Keep the following documents ready before proceeding to fill the AIBE 2019 Application Form:
- Advocate ID card
- Enrollment certificate
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
Step 2: Visit allindiabarexamination.com. Click on “Register Here” button.
Step 3: Enter all details asked in form. This includes name, gender, father’s / husband’s name as it appears in enrollment certificate, date of birth, permanent address.
Step 4: Now check email ID for registration number and password.
Step 5: Now once again to the home page of allindiabarexamination.com. Click the login button.
Step 6: Login with registration ID, password.
Complete the application form and send it to “All India Bar Exam” Bar Council of India, 21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area, ITO, Near Bal Bhawan New Delhi-110002.
AIBE 2019 Application Fees
It is most likely that the application fee is as follows
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.3560/-
- SC/ST Applicants: Rs.2560/-
AIBE Admit Card 2019
AIBE Admit Card 2019 is released official after the completion of the Application process. Admit Card of AIBE XIV can be downloaded online from Applicant’s account at AIBE official website as per the schedule www.allindiabarexamination.com.
Admit Cards will be available online; Applicants are requested to download their admit card as per the dates mentioned on the website.