AIIM Ahmedabad PGDM in Infrastructure Management Admission 2019
AIIM Ahmedabad PGDM Courses 2019: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management – AIIM Ahmedabad has invited applications for PGDM Program (Infrastructure Management) – an AICTE-approved 2 year Full-Time Specialized Residential Program for 2019 sessions.
PGDM Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC-ST applicants) or equivalent CGPA of any recognized university in India or abroad.
The Bachelor’s degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completion of higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. In case the applicants are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence of percentage will be considered.
PGDM Selection Procedure
AIIM accepts CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA scores as an input for the admission process
Admission will be a two-stage process: Stage I will be the assessment of the applicant’s profile; and Stage II will include the personal interview.
The final selection will be based on the following criteria: (i) Valid entrance test score; (ii) Personal Interview; (iii) Academic Performance; (iv) Relevant Work Experience (v) Extra-curricular Activities.
All the shortlisted applicants will be required to appear for PI at any one of the following centres: (a) AIIM, Ahmedabad (b) Delhi (c) Bombay (d) Bhubaneswar (e) Chennai/Hyderabad/Kochi and (f) Pune
PGDM Fee Details
- Program Fee for the 2019 batch of the 2 year PGDM (IM) will be Rs.10,00,000/-.
- The Program fee includes tuition fees, basic program material, library & network charges, hostel accommodation on twin sharing basis and the costs of the Study Visits.
- More specifically, the Program Fee does not include the expenses on food and the cost of Laptop, which will be borne by the participants. The Program Fee will be payable in installments
AIIM Ahmedabad PGDM Application Form 2019
- AIIM seeks bright, capable, motivated students who are ready to take advantage of the abundant opportunities we have to offer.
- You can apply online through the link www.aiim.ac.in or download the offline form, take a print out, fill it manually and mail it to “Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Shantigram Township, Near SGVP Circle, Off Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, P.O. Adalaj, Ahmedabad-382421” (Gujarat).
- An application Fee of INR 700 can be paid through our Online Gateway, a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the AIIM Electronic Wire Transfer to the Account.
AIIM Ahmedabad PGDM Admission Last Date 2019
- Availability of Application Forms Admission Office, AIIM September 01st, 2018 onwards
- Last Date of Receiving Filled-in Applications: February 20th, 2019
- Display of Personal Interview (PI) Schedule for Shortlisted Applicants: February 22nd, 2019
- PI Rounds for shortlisted Applicants: March 01st to 15th, 2019
- An announcement of Merit List: March 25th, 2019
- The release of Admission Offers to Selected applicants: April 01st, 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Commitment Fees to Secure Admission: April 15th, 2019
- Operating Wait-list for Vacant Seats April 17th – April 30th, 2019
- Program Commencement:
- Orientation Program (tentative): July 01st, 2019
- Regular Classes (tentative): July 08th, 2019
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) Ahmedabad
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management, Shantigram Township, Near SGVP Circle, Off Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway, P.O. Adalaj, Ahmedabad-382421 (Gujarat), Tel.: +91-79-2555-6153, Email: [email protected] , Website www.aiim.ac.in.