AIIM Ahmedabad PGDM in Infrastructure Management Admission 2020
AIIM Ahmedabad PGDM Courses 2020: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management – AIIM Ahmedabad has invited applications for PGDM Program (Infrastructure Management) – an AICTE-approved 2 year Full-Time Specialized Residential Program for 2020 sessions.
AIIM Ahmedabad PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC-ST applicants) or equivalent CGPA of any recognized university in India or abroad.
The Bachelor’s degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completion of higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. In case the applicants are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence of percentage will be considered.
AIIM Ahmedabad PGDM Selection Procedure
AIIM accepts CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA scores as an input for the admission process
Admission will be a two-stage process: Stage I will be the assessment of the applicant’s profile; and Stage II will include the personal interview.
The final selection will be based on the following criteria: (i) Valid entrance test score; (ii) Personal Interview; (iii) Academic Performance; (iv) Relevant Work Experience (v) Extra-curricular Activities.
All the shortlisted applicants will be required to appear for PI at any one of the following centers: (a) AIIM, Ahmedabad (b) Delhi (c) Bombay (d) Bhubaneswar (e) Chennai/Hyderabad/Kochi and (f) Pune
PGDM Fee Details
- Program Fee for the 2020 batch of the 2 years PGDM (IM) will be Rs.10,00,000/-.
- The Program fee includes tuition fees, basic program material, library & network charges, hostel accommodation on twin sharing basis and the costs of the Study Visits.
- More specifically, the Program Fee does not include the expenses on food and the cost of a Laptop, which will be borne by the participants. The Program Fee will be payable in installments
AIIM Ahmedabad PGDM Application Form 2020
- AIIM seeks bright, capable, motivated students who are ready to take advantage of the abundant opportunities we have to offer.
- You can apply online through the link www.aiim.ac.in or download the offline form, take a print out, fill it manually and mail it to “Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Shantigram Township, Near SGVP Circle, Off Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, P.O. Adalaj, Ahmedabad-382421” (Gujarat).
- An application fee of INR 700 can be paid through our Online Gateway, a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the AIIM Electronic Wire Transfer to the Account.
AIIM Ahmedabad PGDM Admission Last Date 2020
- Availability of Application Forms at website & Admission Office, AIIM: 20th October 2019 onwards
- Last Date of Receiving Filled-in Applications: 22nd February 2020
- Issuing of Personal Interview (PI) Call Letters: 24th February 2020
- PI Rounds for shortlisted Applicants: 02nd to 14th March 2020
- Release of Admission Offers to Selected Candidates: 01st April 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Commitment Fees to Secure Admission: 15th April 2020
- Operating Wait-list for Vacant Seats: 16th April to 30th April 2020
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) Ahmedabad
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management, Shantigram Township, Near SGVP Circle, Off Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway, P.O. Adalaj, Ahmedabad-382421 (Gujarat), Tel.: +91-79-2555-6153, Email: [email protected] , Website www.aiim.ac.in.