AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has invited the admission notification for BSc Nursing and Paramedical Courses for the academic session 2019. Check out the complete details like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, admit card and more information about AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019. Online applications for Basic Registration followed by Generation of Code and Final Registration for Entrance Examinations for admission to B.Sc. (H) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)/B.Sc. (Paramedical Courses) 2019 of AIIMS, New Delhi and Other All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has already started on its official website www.aiimsexams.org from November 30th, 2018.
AIIMS BSc Admission 2019 for Nursing and Paramedical Courses
The Basic Registration will continue till January 03rd, 2019. No application fee will be charged for Basic Registration.
Check out more BSc Admission 2019
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019 Exam Date
AIIMS will conduct the entrance exam for admission to these courses on June, 2019.
- Date and Timing of Examination of B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic): June 01st, 2019 (10.00-11.30 AM)
- Date and Timing of Examination of B.Sc (Paramedical courses): June 15th, 2019 (10.00 – 11.30 PM)
- Date and Timing of Examination of B.Sc (H) Nursing: June 23rd, 2019 (10.00 – 12.00 Noon)
AIIMS BSc Nursing Application Form 2019
What is PAAR?
From this year that is 2019 applicants who will be applying for AIIMS admission will have to register themselves twice. With the help of prospective applicants, advanced registration known as PAAR applicants will now be able to register for AIIMS entrance exam six months prior to the examination. The two step registration includes.
- Basic Registration
- Final Registration (Application form filling)
All those applicants willing to take AIIMS 2019 will have to start registering themselves by visit the official website of AIIMS.
- Applicants visit the website click on to “click here for new basic registration”.
- Provide the details required to register.
- Upload images: Photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Submit the registration form.
The applicants who will successfully complete the basic registration process will then have to fill the application form that will be available online, along with a fee payment applicants will have to submit the final application form.
Check out Medical Entrance Exams 2019
AIIMS BSc Nursing Application Fee 2019
Applicants will be required to pay off the specified amount of application fee, as mentioned below:
- General/Unreserved (UR) Rs.1500/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Rs.1500/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Rs.1200/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Rs.1200/-
- Person with benchmark disability (PWBD) Nil.
Mode of Payment: Requisite fees may be paid through credit card/ debit card / net banking.
Note: The transaction fee will be charged (as applicable)) for all the categories, except for PWBD category applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019
- Applicants who have Passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and has a minimum aggregate marks required in qualifying examination i.e.10+2 or equivalent is 55% for Gen/OBC and 50% in case of SCs/STs categories are eligible to apply for B.Sc. (H) Nursing course.
- Applicant who have Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics with 50% for Gen/OBC and 45% in case of SCs/ STs Categories are eligible for B.Sc. Paramedical Courses.
- The Applicants with the following qualification are eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing Post-Basic.
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible).
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registration as nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
- In case of male nurses, (if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), beside being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months: i) O.T. Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, vii) Community Health Nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopedic Nursing.
Check out AIIMS MBBS 2019
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
- Basic Registration (PAAR) Start on November 30th, 2018
- Basic Registration Close on January 03rd, 2019 (05.00 PM)
- Status updates (Accepted and Not Accepted) of Basic Registration: January 07th, 2019
- Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted: 08th to 18th January 2019
- Final Status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration: January 22nd, 2019
- Uploading of Prospectus: March 12th, 2019
- Generation of Code for Final Registration only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted: 14th – 25th March 2019 (05:00 PM)
- Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) only for those who have Generated Code for Final Registration): 29th March – 05th April 2019 (05:00 PM)
- Hosting/uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS Website: May 16th, 2019
- Date of Examination: 01st, 15th and 23rd June 2019
Also See: AIIMS Exam Date 2019
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2019 Admit Card
The applicants who will be successfully submitting the online application form will be able to download the admit card issued by the institution online. Applicants must download the admit card before the exam date. The process to download the admit card is below:
- Click on the direct link provided on the admit card page.
- Or visit the AIIMS official website.
- On the dashboard look for the link to download admit card.
- Provide the login credentials to generate admit card.
- Download the admit card generated and take a print out of the same.