AIIMS Fellowship 2020 Program through Entrance Exam
AIIMS Fellowship Program 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has conducted the entrance exam for admission into various Fellowship Programs for the session of January 2020. Applicants will be given admission based on their results in AIIMS Fellowship Entrance Exam 2020.
The Fellowship Program offers specialization carried on by several departments such as Cardiac-Anaesthesiology, CMT, Medical Oncology, CTVS, Neurology, Neurosurgery, etc.
Check out Scholarship Programs
AIIMS Fellowship 2020 Exam Dates
- Last date for Online Registration of Application on AIIMS website: October 01st, 2019 (upto 05.00 pm)
- Date of Uploading Prospectus & Registration of Online Application through Web Portal: November 11th, 2019
- Status of Application & Rejected Application with the reason for rejection: October 18th, 2019
- Last date for Submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application: October 23rd, 2019
- Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India: October 23rd, 2019
- Finalization of Centers & Allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card on the website: October 29th, 2019
- Date of Written Test through Online (CBT) Mode: November 09th, 2019 (Sunday)
- Expected Date of Declaration of Result (Stage I): November 15th, 2019 (Saturday)
- Departmental Assessment: 22nd & 23rd November 2019
- Final Result: November 27th, 2019
- Last date for admission in the Course of Fellowship Program: February 28th, 2020
AIIMS Fellowship Eligibility Criteria 2020
Dept.: Cardiac- Anesthesiology; Fellowship: Pediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia; Qualification: (1) MD in Anesthesiology or 3 years equivalent experience as a Senior Resident or; (2) DM in Cardiac Anaesthesia or equivalent degree (MCI recognized); duration: one year.
Dept.: CMET, Fellowship: Clinical Research Methodology and Evidence-Based Medicine; Qualification: Only Faculty members of AIIMS (preferably at the level of Assistant & Associate Professor) both clinical and non clinical departments of medical, dental, college of nursing can apply ‐NOC is required from HOD/Faculty Cell; duration: One year (part-time).
Dept.: CTVS; Fellowship: Aortic Surgery; Qualification: M.Ch in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery or equivalent degree (MCI recognized); duration: two years.
Dept.: Medical Oncology; Fellowship: Blood and Marrow Transplantation; Qualification: DM in Medical Oncology or Clinical Hematology or Pediatric Oncology or equivalent degree (MCI recognized); duration: One year.
Dept.: Neuro- Anesthesiology; Fellowship: Neurocritical Care; Qualification: (1) MD in Anaesthesiology/Medicine or equivalent degree (MCI recognized) with 3 years experience as a Senior Resident in Anaesthesiology/Medicine in teaching hospital (MCI recognized) OR (2) DM in Neuro anesthesiology/ Neurology OR (3) M.Ch in Neurosurgery (MCI recognized); duration: One year.
Dept.: Neurology; Fellowship: Stroke; Qualification: DM in Neurology or equivalent degree (MCI recognized); duration: One year.
Dept.: Neurosurgery; Fellowship: Epilepsy Surgery and Functional Neurosurgery; Qualification: M.Ch in Neurosurgery or equivalent degree (MCI recognized); duration: Two years.
Dept.: Neurosurgery; Fellowship: Spine Surgery; Qualification: (1) MS in Orthopedics or equivalent degree (MCI recognized) with 3 years experience as a Senior Resident or equivalent in Orthopedics in teaching hospital (MCI recognized) OR (2) M.Ch in Neurosurgery of equivalent degree (MCI recognized); duration: Two years.
Dept.: Neurosurgery; Fellowship: Pediatric Neurosurgery; Qualification: MCh in Neurosurgery or equivalent degree (MCI recognized); duration: One year.
Dept.: Obst. & Gynaecology; Fellowship: Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) in Dept. of Obst. Gynaecology; Qualification: MD/MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology or equivalent degree (MCI recognized) with 3 years experience as a Senior Resident or equivalent degree (MCI recognized); duration: One year.
Dept.: Orthodontics & Dentofacial Deformities, CDER; Fellowship: Cleft and Craniofacial Orthodontics; Qualification: MDS in Orthodontics (MCI recognized) and 3 years Senior Residency or equivalent in Orthodontics or teaching experience in a dental college or Institution (DCI recognised); duration: Two-year.
Dept.: Radiology; Fellowship: G. I. Radiology/ Thoracic Radiology/ Paediatric Radiology; Qualification: MD in Radio Diagnosis or equivalent degree (MCI recognized) with 3 years experience as a Senior Resident or equivalent degree (MCI recognised); duration: One year.
Dept.: Surgery Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery; Qualification: MS in General Surgery or equivalent degree (MCI recognised) with 3-year experience as a Senior Resident or equivalent (MCI recognised); duration: Two years.
Dept.: Surgery Renal; Fellowship: Transplant Surgery; Qualification: (1) MS in General Surgery or equivalent degree (MCI recognised) with 3-year experience as a Senior Resident or equivalent (MCI recognised) OR (2) M.Ch in Urology from a university (MCI recognised); duration: Two years.
Dept.: Urology; Fellowship: Uro-Oncology/ Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery- Adult; Qualification: M.Ch in Urology or equivalent degree (MCI recognised); duration: Two years.
Age Limit: No Upper age limit.
AIIMS Fellowship 2020 Selection Method
Selections for Fellowship Program are made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
- Stage I: Written-test carrying 60 marks of 60 minutes duration in the subject wherein the applicant has applied for. The question paper will consist of 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Stage II: Out of the applicants who are 50th percentile or above in the written test (Stage-I), applicants 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 40 marks)
- Final Selection: the Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
Check out Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2020
AIIMS Fellowship Application Fee 2020
Applicants must pay a prescribed amount of money as part of the application form completion. The amount depends on the category applicant belongs to. The structure of the fee is as below:
- General / OBC Category: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category: 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH Candidates is exempted from any Fee
- Admission FEES: 125/- for the open applicant and Rs.1295/- for the Sponsored applicant
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
Fee Payment Mode: The application fee may be accepted through online mode by using the Debit/ Credit card or by net banking. Applicants would be required to keep any of the method prepared.
AIIMS Fellowship Application Form 2020
The applicant seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org.
The cost of Application Form includes the fee for the entrance exam, which is non-refundable, and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The applicant is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to the filling of the online application form.
Online Registration: After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information step by step.
Follow the Instructions scrupulously:
- Any Amendment/Rectification/Change/Editing is NOT allowed in Name, Date of Birth and Community i.e. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/UR & OPH status after payment of application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Other changes in the online Registration/Application i.e. Nationality, Sponsored by General, General to Sponsored, etc.
- Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants are advised to check the final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility and Admit Card that will be available on the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned in the “IMPORTANT DATES AT A GLANCE”.
AIIMS Fellowship Admit Card 2020
Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website www.aiimsexams.org.
If the status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on the website, he/she should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 on [email protected] along with full particulars of the Registration Form.