PhD Admission 2019 at AIIMS Jodhpur
AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Admission 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur has invited online applications for admission in PhD Program (Doctor of Philosophy) for January 2019 Session. Check out the complete details like important dates, eligibility, application form, selection procedure and more about AIIMS Jodhpur Phd Courses 2019.
AIIMS Jodhpur Phd Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration of Applications Opens on December 12th, 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration of Application: January 10th, 2019 at 05.00 PM
Check out more Phd Admission 2019
Duration of the Course
- The minimum period of registration in respect of all the Applicants who are registered for PhD shall be three years and the maximum period of registration shall not exceed five years.
Seats are available in the following departments:
- Anaesthesiology (01 Seat), Anatomy (01 Seat), Anatomy (01 Seat), Biochemistry (01 Seat), Biochemistry (01 Seat), Biochemistry (01 Seat), Community & Family Medicine (01 Seat), Community & Family Medicine (01 Seat), Forensic Medicine (01 Seat), Microbiology (01 Seat), Otorhinolaryngology (01 Seat), Paediatrics (01 Seat), Pharmacology (01 Seat), Pharmacology (01 Seat), Physiology (01 Seat), Physiology (01 Seat) and Physiology (01 Seat).
Total No. of Seats: 16 seats.
Also See: Admission Notification 2019
- The applicant seeking admission to the course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications of a recognized University/Institute:
- A degree of Master of Sciences or Master’s degree in any subject allied to BioMedical Sciences or Master’s Degree in Nursing with at least 60% marks or Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree or Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations.
- MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the professional examinations.
Selection of PhD registration is through a two-stage process.
- Consists of a written examination in the subject the Applicant has applied for. The question paper will consist of theory and clinical/practical/lab based multiple-choice Question (MCQs) and Short Answer Question (SAQs). Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark. Each wrong answer will be awarded one-third negative mark (-1/3).
- More than one answer will be treated as the wrong answer and awarded a negative mark. Zero marks will be given for questions not attempted.
- The result will not be intimated to the Applicant individually. The result of stage-I will be displayed on the Notice Board of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
- The Applicants who secure 50% or more in stage I will be eligible for stage II (Departmental clinical/practical/Lab based assessment). However, the number of Applicants called for stage II shall not exceed three times the number of seats advertised.
- Note: The Applicant must either have the fellowship from NET/GATE/ICMT/SET/Other allied agencies or the guide submits an undertaking ensuring funding for the duration of PhD Program. Applicants without secure funding will not be registered; or
- Applicant should be employed in an extramurally funded project sanctioned to the Guide or Co-Guide of AIIMS, Jodhpur. The project funds should be sanctioned to the AIIMS, Jodhpur.
AIIMS Jodhpur PhD Application Form 2019
The applicant seeking admission to the Entrance Exam is required to submit his/her application in the through online on http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/research.php.
For Prospectus, detailed information etc, please visit website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
AIIMS Jodhpur Address
Advertisement No: RES/PhD/JUL/2018-AIIMS.JDH, AIIMS Jodhpur, Email: [email protected], Medical College: 0291-2740741, Hospital: 0291-2740742, Fax: 0291-2740531, Website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.