AIIMS MBBS 2020 Counselling Schedule
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2020: The AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam will be held on 30th & 31st May 2020. AIIMS, New Delhi will conduct the open round of AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2020 on 1st week of August 2020 in order to fill the vacant seats left after conclusion of first, second and third round. Eligible applicants can register themselves through the link provided below.
- The Open Counselling for filling up the AIIMS MBBS seats for August 2020 session which remained vacant after 3rd round of Counselling and other seats which fell vacant by way of surrender/ resignation etc. (after confirmation in 1st, 2nd and 3rd Counselling) of July/August 2019 session will be held on 1st week of August, 2020 at 8.30 A.M. at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi and the same will continue on August 2020, if required.
Check out AIIMS PG 2020
- An Updated list of vacant seats will be displayed on the website by 1.00 P.M. on 1st week of August 2020. Any resignation request received along-with the penalty amount by way of demand draft as applicable will be deemed as resignation and the seat thus vacated will be included at the time of Open Counselling. Hence the number of seats may change on the day of Counselling. Process of Counselling:
- On August 2020 during the open round of Counselling for MBBS for Fifteen (15) AIIMS, first UR Counselling will be done and after UR Counselling is over, OBC Counselling will be done followed by SC/ST Counselling.
- If any OBC seat remains vacant after Counselling for OBC seat, all vacant seats will be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR applicants on merit.
- In case of SC/ST Counselling, if any SC seat(s) remain vacant, these will be transferred to ST seat and vice versa. All SC/ST seats which remain vacant after such transfers will also be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR applicants strictly on merit.
- Thus, UR applicants will be called again in case any OBC, SC and ST seats remain vacant after Counselling for these categories is over in this round and all UR applicants should, therefore, stay, back till it is announced that Counselling is finally over. 1. All applicants who scored minimum cut-off percentage i.e. 50% for General Category, 45% for OBC Category and 40% for SC/ST Category and PwBD – cut-offs of the respective category in the entrance examination will be eligible to participate in the Open Counselling subject to submission of documentary evidence of percentile scorecard which was uploaded by the examination section on website www.aiimsexams.org.
Check out more Medical Entrance Exams
- All applicants will be required to report at 8.30 A.M. “in person” in Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi on the above-mentioned date and time.
- The list of applicants who have qualified i.e. has secured minimum cut-off percentage or above is available on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org on August 2020 by 5.00 P.M. and has also been displayed on Notice Board of Examination Section, AIIMS on August 2020.
- The applicants should have to register themselves online on the AIIMS Website i.e. www.aiimsexams.orgas per notification for online registration start on August 2020 for open Counselling
- They will have been to produce printout of the registration slip issued to them at the time of online registration for open Counselling along with all original certificates of qualification viz. Admit Card, Date of Birth (10th), Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC, 12th passing Mark sheet along with passing certificate and a set of self-attested copies of all certificate on the day of Open Counselling
- Applicants will not be allowed to attend Open Counselling without the production of print out of registration generated at the time of online registration for Open Counselling
- Similarly those applicants who have joined anywhere else (other than any AIIMS) and have registered themselves for Open round Seat Allocation/Counselling but do not surrender/resign by August 2020 (1.00 PM) in their respective Institution/Universities are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/ Counselling subject to submission of a Bonafied Certificate stating that he/she hold the seat in the respective Institution/University/College and his/her originals are deposited with them
- They have also to produce a set of Photocopies of all certificates and also submit Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1 Lakh in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi as a security deposit subject to submission of Original Certificates and Seat surrender/resignation letter in original within five days from the allotment of the seat at spot Counselling in respective AIIMS whichever is earlier otherwise the same will be forfeited and allotted seat will stand cancelled.
- The OBC applicants who could not produce valid Central Govt. Institution/Job certificate in the first three rounds of Counselling and were declared not eligible will be allowed to appear in the Counselling subject to production of only valid OBC certificate issued for Central Govt. Institutions/Job as on June 2020 & within 1-year prior to this date only. Failure to bring valid caste certificate shall make the applicants ineligible for the purpose of allotment of seat in OBC category. No provisional allotment will be made. For any queries please send an email on [email protected] or contact Academic Section, AIIMS, New Delhi Tel: (011) 26594365 and 26594383 between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on Monday to Friday and up to 12.00 Noon on Saturday
NOTE: Registration for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling is mandatory. Desirous Applicants are required to Register on time and not wait till the last moment.