AIIMS PG Courses Admission January 2020 Session
AIIMS PG 2020: AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has invited online applications for entrance examinations leading to admission in Postgraduate (MD/MS/M.Ch. (6 years) /DM (6 years) /MDS) Courses of AIIMS New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh) for January 2020 Session. AIIMS PG 2020 is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
AIIMS PG 2020: AIIMS PG 2020 examination is also considered as a national level exam for the students who want to get admissions in approx 183 MD, MS, MDS, MCh and DM Courses all over India. These programs are primarily in Clinical and Basic clinical sciences. This is also a group of independent public medical college’s higher education, and as per the ACT of Parliament, it is declared to be the Institutions of national importance.
Check out more PG Medical Courses
AIIMS PG 2020 PAAR Registration Scheduled
AIIMS PG 2020 – The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi conducts the entrance exam for admission to PG Courses such as MD / MS / DM / M.Ch. The exam is held twice a year in the month of January and July 2020. The PAAR Registration for AIIMS PG 2020 is released online.
The registered applicants have to then appear for the written test. AIIMS PG 2020 entrance exam is a computer-based test which is going to be conducted on November 17th, 2019 for January 2020 session and on May 03rd, 2020 for July 2020 session.
AIIMS PG 2020 Important Dates
- All Basic Registration Open for all MD/MS/MDS Courses Stars on May 06th, 2019 & Closes on August 27th, 2019
- Status of Basic Registration & Last Date for Correction for rejected Images starts on November 03rd, 2019 & Closes on September 09th, 2019
- Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration: September 16th, 2019
- The date for Generation of Code (only for accepted Basic Registration applicants) starts on September 16th, 2019 & closes on October 11th, 2019
- Uploading Prospectus including seat position for Sponsored & Foreign National Applicants: September 24th, 2019
- Final Registration for correction of other details starts on September 27th, 2019 & closes on October 11th, 2019
- AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Date: November 17th, 2019
- Medical Courses: 09.00 AM – 12.00 Noon
- Dental Courses – 09.00 AM – 12.00 Noon
- Examination Centres – Cities all over India
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
- The application form for AIIMS PG examination will be accepted online only.
- The application form for the AIIMS PG exams will be available on the official website.
The Basic Registration of the AIIMS PG 2020 January session for MD/MS/M.Ch/DM has been started on May 2019.
- The new registration process (PAAR) of AIIMS PG 2020 will involve two steps – Basic registration and Final registration.
- Complete registration and application process will be done in online mode only.
- Students can select the exam center for themselves while filling the application but once selected it cannot be changed.
- It is mandated to fill in all the fields in the Application Form accurately with mistakes and as instructed.
Check out Entrance Exams
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- It is always that the students check the eligibility criteria before filling the online Application Form.
- The student should be an Indian citizen.
- It is must have the degree of MBBS for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from any public institute of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- It is a must to complete one year of rotating internship on or before April 2020.
- 55% of Marks should be scored in MBBS for the students who belong to the GC category.
- 50% of Marks should be composed in MBBS for the students who belong to the SC/ST category.
For MD/MS/M.Ch/DM/MDS Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying applicants must have completed their BDS degree to apply for MDS and MBBS degrees to apply for MS/MD from a university recognized by the Medical/Dental Council of India.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants must have secured an aggregate of 55% marks. For ST/SC applicants, the minimum aggregate of 50% marks must be secured.
- Training/Internship: Applying applicants must have completed their 12 months training/ internship before January 30th, 2020, to be eligible.
For M.Ch/DM/MD (Hospital Administrator):
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must possess a degree in MS/MD or DNB in from a University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Age Limit: Applying the applicant’s upper age limit should be 35 years as on January 1st, 2020. Age relaxation of 3 years will be given to OBC category applicants and five years to ST/SC category applicants.
Eligibility for Foreign Nationals/Overseas Citizen of India:
- Applicants who are foreign nationals/overseas citizens of India have to send their registration slip to AIIMS through the diplomatic channel before the last date of online registration.
- For MS/MD/MDS courses, foreign national applicants will be considered against the seats in the “Sponsored category”.
Check out Dental Courses
AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern
- The AIIMS PG 2020 Exams will be conducted online only.
- The topics that will be covered in the questions paper will be for Pre-clinical, clinical and paraclinical subjects.
- Different exams (MD, MS, and MDS) will have a clear time limit to solve the question papers.
- Exam Mode: AIIMS PG 2020 will be organized in online CBT mode.
- Number and Types of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple-choice For MDS, there will be a total of 90 questions, and for MS/MD the question paper will have a total of 200 questions.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be in English.
- Time Duration: For the MDS program, 90 minutes will be given and for the MS/MD program 180 minutes will be provided.
- Total Marks: For MDS, the exam paper will be of 90 marks, and MD/MS paper will be of 200 marks.
- Subjects: The objective type of questions asked for MDS will be from the subjects taught at BDS level. For MD/MS, the objective type of questions will be asked from the MBBS level.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
AIIMS PG 2020 Registration Procedure
Below are the steps to fill the AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form.
- Click on the Official website.
- Then click on NEW REGISTRATION
- Read all the instructions and then click on the PROCEED
- Once you click on proceed a new window will open for the NEW APPLICANT
- Click on the REGISTER on that new page.
- After the registration is completed, the USER ID and the PASSWORD will be generated for the student, and the same will be sent an email or on the mobile number which was registered.
Students have to complete the registration by providing personal details (name, parent name, DOB, etc.) and educational details.
- Once the above information is filled in student also have to select the examination center that they would prefer.
- The next step is to make the payment of the application fee.
- Make sure that you print the hard copy of the payment receipt for reference and proof.
- The final task is to keep a printed copy of the filled-in Application Form for further use.
- Documents that need to be uploaded with the Application Form.
- Scanned passport photograph (50 kb to 100 kb)
- Scanned signature (10 kb to 50 kb)
- The thumb impression for the left hand. (10 kb to 50 kb)
- Scanned copy of the filled Application Form in specific formats (Jpeg, jpg, gif or png format)
The application fee for the AIIMS PG is different for different categories.
- General & OBC category has to pay Rs. 1000/-
- SC & ST category has to pay Rs. 800/-