BSc Admission 2019 at AIIMS Rishikesh | BSc Entrance Exam
AIIMS Rishikesh BSc Admission 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh has invited online applications for Entrance Examinations leading to Undergraduate Courses (B.Sc programs) for January 2019 Session. Check out the complete details like admission dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam date, exam pattern, admit card, selection procedure and more about AIIMS Rishikesh BSc Admission 2019.
AIIMS Rishikesh Course Available
B.Sc.: Optometry, Medical Technology in Radiography, Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Operation Theatre Technology, Respiratory Therapy, PFT Technician, Bronchoscopy Technician, Sleep Lab Technician and Nuclear Medicine.
Check out more BSc Admission 2019
AIIMS Rishikesh BSc Admission Dates 2019
- Date for Uploading of Information Brochure & Commencement of Online Registration of Applications: December 20th, 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Forms: January 15th, 2019 (17:00 h IST)
- Display of Eligibility Status of Application on Website: January 17th, 2019
- Appeal for review by non-eligible Applicants: January 18th, 2019
- Admit Cards available for Download from January 18th, 2019
- Date of Written Exam: January 20th, 2019
- Result to Appear on Institute Website on or before January 22nd, 2019
- Joining of selected applicants: January 27th, 2019
Number of Seats
- Optometry 10
- Medical Technology in Radiography 10
- Dental Assistant 10
- Dental Hygienist 10
- Operation Theatre Technology 10
- Nuclear Medicine 05
- Respiratory Therapy 05
- PFT Technician 05
- Bronchoscopy Technician 05
- Sleep Lab Technician 05
- TOTAL 75.
Check out Entrance Exams 2019
Duration of Course:
- Optometry (3+1) 4 years
- Medical Technology in Radiography 3 years
- Dental Assistant 3 + ½ (Years)
- Dental Hygienist 3 + ½ (Years)
- Operation Theatre Technology 3 + ½ (Years)
- Nuclear Medicine (3+1) 4 years
- Respiratory Therapy 3 + ½ (Years)
- PFT Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
- Bronchoscopy Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
- Sleep Lab Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
AIIMS Rishikesh BSc Application Form 2019
The applicant seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
The applicant is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the online application form.
Online Registration: After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information steps by step.
It will be the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that correct details are filled in the Registration Slip.
No applicant should register more than one application.
The applicants are advised to check final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility and Admit Card which will be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in as per the schedule mentioned in the IMPORTANT DATES AT A GLANCE.
The applicant is eligible to appear in Entrance Examination if he/she:
- Is an Indian citizen.
- Has attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2018). (Applicant born or after 2nd January, 2002 are NOT eligible to apply.)
- Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics. (for sl. No. 3,4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 Biology is compulsory).
- Has a minimum aggregate mark required in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent: 50% for Gen / OBC (45% in case of SCs / STs Categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology OR Mathematics. (For sl. No. 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 Biology is compulsory).
The applicant must have:
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University. (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible).
Note: Applicants who are to appear in 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination in March/April 2018 and whose results are likely to be declared before 30th June 2018 are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. Optometry, B.Sc. Medical Technology in Radiography, B.Sc. Dental Assistant, B.Sc. Dental Hygienist, B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology, B.Sc. Nuclear Medicine, B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy, B.Sc. PFT Technician, B.Sc. Bronchoscopy Technician and B.Sc. Sleep Lab Technician Courses.
Applicants, who are due to appear at the qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result, can also apply for admission. But such applicants must furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at the time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- SC/ST: Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- UR/OBC: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- PWD: Exempted from any fee.
- Admission will be made entirely on the basis of performance of applicants at the Entrance Examination to be conducted in AIIMS Rishikesh.
- It is hereby informed that if any applicant provided false information solely for the purpose of appearing in the examination for practice or other purpose, the applicant will be debarred from AIIMS Examination in future. Further, all selected applicants may be verified with previous data.
- Therefore, all applicants are required to fill the application accurately.
- The Entrance Examination for B.Sc. Courses will be conducted in Rishikesh only.
- The seats will be filled strictly on merit on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants at the Entrance Examination conducted by the Institute.
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted in English Language only.
- The general standard of each entrance examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of an Indian University/Board. No syllabus for examination has been prescribed by the Institute.
The scheme of Entrance Examination:
- One paper of 1½ hours duration and consisting of objective type (Multiple Choice) questions in four parts of 30 questions each in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The applicant may either attempt biology part or mathematics part.
- Based on the result of the Entrance Examination, separate merit lists will be prepared for the General, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories.
Scheme of Marking
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the entrance examination for all the courses.
- Each correct response will get a score of +1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3.
- No credit will be given for the question not answered or MARKED FOR REVIEW (Questions marked for Review shall be considered as Unanswered unless Saved).
- More than one response will be negatively marked. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered.
Method of Counseling /Seat Allocation
- Counselling for admission in BSc shall be held in Physical form at AIIMS Rishikesh, details of which shall be placed on website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- In first and Second Round- In each category the number of applicants for counselling will be 8 times the number of seats.
- The order of counselling will be General/ST/SC/OBC. The counselling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No. 1.
- In Final open Round of counselling all the applicants having 50th Percentile marks shall be eligible.
- All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the examination by the AIIMS, Rishikesh and the allocation of seats in various subjects by counselling will be subject to the jurisdiction in the High court of Uttarakhand.
- Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website.
- Applicants are advised to download their Admit Card / Call letter for Counselling from website.
- It may please be noted that the Admit Cards/Call letter for Counselling will not be sent by post, it is to be downloaded by AIIMS website only.
Director and CEO
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand- 249203, India, Email: [email protected], Phone No.: 0135-2462932, Website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.