PhD Admission 2019 at AllMS Rishikesh | PhD Entrance Exam 2019
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh has invited applications for admission in PhD Program for January 2019 Session in all Clinical/ Non-Clinical subjects and in Nursing. Check out the complete details like application dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam date and more for AIIMS Rishikesh Phd Admission 2019.
Duration of the Course: Minimum period of registration in respect of all applicants who are registered for PhD shall be three years and the maximum period of registration shall not exceed five years.
Also see more Phd Admission 2019
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Application Dates 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: December 10th, 2018 (04.00 pm)
- Date of Entrance Exam: December 12th, 2018 (09.00 am) at AIIMS Rishikesh
- Interaction with Interview Board: 13th and 14th December 2018
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Application Form 2019
- Application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- Filled in Application should be sent to Head of Department of Medical Education, AllMS Rishikesh. Scan copy of filled in application form to be sent to Email id phd@aiimsri$hikesh.edu.in by December 10th, 2018 by 04.00 PM.
- Online Payment of Rs.1000/- (for External Applicant) and Rs.5000/- (For in House Applicants) in the account of Medical Education, AIIMS Rishikesh, Punjab National Bank, Pashulok Branch Rishikesh, Account No. 6189000100043376, IFSC Code: PUNB0618900 should be made by the applicant.
PhD Eligibility Criteria
The applicant seeking admission to course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of following qualifications:
- Medical Qualification: MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/DM/MCh in the subject concerned or Diplomat of National Board of Examination. Applicants who have obtained any of these degrees from Medical colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply.
- Nursing Qualification: Applicants holding M.Sc. degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Specialty will also be eligible for Ph. D admission in College of Nursing.
- Non-Medical: For non-medical applicants, eligibility shall be Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject as per requirement of the project.
Applicants holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M.Tech Degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical Qualification Category (Applicant possessing Masters Degree through distant learning course shall not be eligible).
Applicant having eligibility under non-medical category should have at least 60% marks in the last eligibility examination qualified.
- Non-medical applicants should have preferably qualified in any one of following national entrance tests in last 2 years:
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF; ICMR JRF; ICMR- SRF; DBT – JRF; DBT – SRF; NBHM Screening Test; Graduate aptitude test (GATE); INSPIRE fellowship; UGC – JRF; UGC – SRF; CSIR – JRF; CSIR- SRF; DST – JRF. Applicants who have qualified SRF/JRF/would be given preference.