AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a standardized test being administered by AIMA annually to screen the applicants for various undergraduate programs such as Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Sc. (IT), B.Com (e-com), B.Sc. (Biotech), etc. for the academic year 2020. Check out the complete details of AIMA UGAT 2020 like exam date, application form, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, admit card, result, counseling and more about AIMA UGAT 2020 read the full notification.
Check out MBA Entrance Exams
AIMA UGAT 2020
- Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT 2020) is a National Level Entrance Test which is regulated by the AIMA (All India Management Association). The AIMA UGAT exam is organized annually to offer admission in Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com and other UG Courses.
- UGAT bulletin is brought out along with the UGAT form and profiles the institutes/colleges /universities accepting UGAT score for information of the Applicants. It gives wide visibility of the institutes among potential Applicants.
- UGAT 2020 is an entrance test conducted by AIMA for admission to Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Sc. (IT), B.Com (e-com), B.Sc. (Biotech) Courses.
- UGAT 2020 will be held on May 09th, 2020. It will be held as pen and paper-based test as well as a computer based test.
- AIMA UGAT 2020 is a screening test for Integrated MBA, BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com. AIMA has released the application form of UGAT 2020. Students who have complete class 12 or will complete it now can apply.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Filling-up/Purchase of Form: 29th April 2019
- Last Date to Registration Online: 01st May 2020
- Submission of duly complete Printout of Registration Form: 01st May 2020
- Availability of UGAT Admit Card 2020: 02nd May 2020 (Saturday)
- Reporting Time for the Test: 0830 Hrs
- Date of the Exam (Pen & Paper-Based, Computer Based): 09th May 2020
- Availability of Result: To be announced
Check out AIMA MAT 2019
Eligibility for UGAT 2020
- The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board; those who are appearing/appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
- UGAT is usually conducted once in a year
Mode of taking UGAT
- The applicant can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test (For further clarification, see UGAT bulletin and AIMA website www.aima.in).
AIMA UGAT Application Form 2020
- The applicant can choose any ONE of the following modes to apply:
- Purchase the Registration Form against cash payment of Rs.650/- from listed Institutes or from AIMA, New Delhi (or);
- Register online at website link: https://apps.aima.in/Ugat2020 with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs.650/-. The detailed procedure is given on the website link or;
- Register online at website link: https://apps.aima.in/Ugat2020 by making payment of Rs.650/- through Net Banking. Detailed Procedure is given at the website link or;
- Register online at website link: https://apps.aima.in/Ugat2020 along with a Demand Draft of 650/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi. The detailed procedure is given on the website link.
AIMA UGAT Exam Pattern 2020
- AIMA UGAT 2020 exam pattern 2020 includes the type of questions which will be asked in the entrance test, marking scheme, the mode in which the exam will be conducted, the medium of the exam.
- The medium of the Exam: English
- Mode of the Exam: Pen and Paper Based
- Duration of the Exam: Three hours
- English Language – 40
- Numerical Data and Analysis – 30
- Reasoning and General Intelligence – 30
- General Knowledge – 30
- Service Aptitude – 25
- Scientific Aptitude – 25
AIMA UGAT Syllabus 2020
- The topics from which the questions will be asked are included in AIMA UGAT 2020 syllabus. Some of the topics from which the questions will be asked are given below:
- Service Aptitude
- Scientific Aptitude
- English Language
- Numerical Data and Analysis
- Reasoning and General Intelligence
List of Test Centre City
- Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin; also, the list of cities is provided in the drop-down menu for the Test Centre Choices in the Registration Form. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Computer-Based Test will take place in Delhi NCR only.
- The Paper-Based Test and Computer-Based Test will take place on the same date and same time, i.e., on May 09th, 2020 – between 1000-1300 Hrs.
AIMA UGAT Admit Card 2020
- All provisionally registered Applicants both for Paper-Based & Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link (http://apps.aima.in/ugat2020/admitcard.aspx) on or after May 02nd, 2020 (Saturday) (Tentative).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the Applicants opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test. Admit Card contains Applicant’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
- The applicant has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of the Computer Based Test.