Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) 2017
All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi invites application for UGAT-2017 (Under-Graduate Aptitude Test), which will be conducted at National / International level for admission to University-approved undergraduate programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM, BSc (IT), B.Com (e-com), B.Sc (Biotech), Integrated MBA, etc. for the 2017 session.
Eligibility for AIMA Undergraduate Aptitude Test 2017
The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Students appearing/appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
Important Dates for AIMA UGAT 2017
Last date for Online Filling-up/Purchase of Form: May 01st 2017 (Monday)
Last date for Submission of duly Completed Printout of Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi: May 03rd 2017 (Wednesday)
Availability of Admit Card: May 06th 2017
Date of AIMA UGAT Test: May 13th 2017 (Saturday)
List of Participating Institutes/Colleges: Will be available in March 2017
List of Test Centres: Will be available in March 2017
How to Apply – AIMA UGAT 2017 ..?
Applicant can choose any ONE of the following modes to apply:
Applicants can form with UGAT Bulletin against cash payment of Rs500/- from listed Institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi (or);
Candidates can from also application form through the crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs500/- in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi from any Bank.
Register online at website http://apps.aima.in/Ugat2017 alongwith the Demand Draft (DD) details.
Obtain UGAT Bulletin and Application Form by post, by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.500/- to AIMA, drawn in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi alongwith two self-addressed slips/adhesive stickers.
How to download UGAT Admit Cards 2017?
For downloading you’re admit card kindly follow the following procedure:
- Check website link: http://apps.aima.in/ugatadmitcard.aspx seven days before the test date.
- Access individual admit card using UGAT Registration Form Number.
- Take the printout of the admit card from the above link.
- Admit card will have the roll number and test centre address.
- Affix on the admit card two similar photographs.
- Get the photographs on the admit card attested by any Gazzetted officer or Head of the Institute/College from where the applicant has passed or going to pass.
- Report to the test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test.
More details for AIMA Undergraduate Aptitude Test 2017 visit https://aima.in