Army Institute of Management and Technology MBA Admission 2019
AIMT Noida MBA Admission 2019: Army Institute of Management and Technology (AIMT) Greater Noida has been invited applications for admission to 2 years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details like dates, eligibility, application form, selection procedure and more information about AIMT Greater Noida MBA Admission 2019.
Check out more MBA Admission 2019
AIMT Noida MBA Admission Dates 2019
- Online Application Forms Available from 15th November 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of completed AIMT Application Form: 31st January 2019
- Last Date for receipt of completed AIMT Application Form with Late Fee: 31st March 2019
- Dates of GD & PI: 01st week of April 2019
- Declaration of Final Merit List: April/May 2019
AIMT Noida MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Applicants must have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in any bachelor’s degree of minimum three years recognized by the Association of India University (AIU); Or
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto; Or
- Passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accounted of India or England, the Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of valid CAT scores and their performance in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the institute.
Check out CAT 2018 details
AIMT Noida MBA Application Form 2019
- Applicants can also apply online.
- Applicants can obtain the application form from the university website www.aimt.ac.in
- Applicants desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater Noida can obtain the information brochure/prospectus for MBA program from the Registrar, AIMT by hand by sending their requisition along with a demand draft for Rs.750/- in favour of Army Institute of Management & Technology payable at Greater Noida. Rs.50/- is to be added, if the information Brochure/prospectus is required by post.
- The application can also be downloaded from the AIMT website www.aimt.ac.in
- The application form will be submitted on or before 31st January 2019 along with demand draft of Rs.750/-; Rs.200/- will be added as late fee, if the application is submitted between March 01st 2019 to March 31st 2019.
Information brochure will also be available at the following locations:
- AWES, Adjutant General’s Branch IHQ of MOD (Army) Building No. 202, Shankar Vihar Delhi Cantonment, New Delhi-10, AWES Cells of all Command Headquarters, AWES Cell, HQ Delhi Area, Delhi Cantt.