PhD Admission 2019 at Alagappa University
Alagappa University Phd Admission 2019: Alagappa University, Karaikudi has invited applications for admission to PhD Programme (written test and Interview) for 2019 session. Check out Phd Admission 2019 through entrance exam – Eligibility, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Entrance Test, Dates and more.
Alagappa University Phd Admission Last Date 2019
- Submission of application through Online: 04th July 2019 to 24th July 2019 (10.00 a.m. onwards 05.00 p.m.)
- Last Date for Applying is: 24th July 2019 5.00 PM
- Date of Entrance Exam: 28th July 2019 (10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.)
Alagappa University PhD Courses offered
Arts: Tamil, English, Women’s Studies, Rural Development, History, Economics, Political Science and Social Work.
Science: Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Nanoscience & Technology, Bioinformatics, Bioelectronics & Biosensors, Oceanography & Coastal Area Studies, Animal Health & Management, Zoology, Botany, Library & Information Science, Home Science, Geology and Energy Science
Management: Management, Commerce, Corporate Secretaryship, Bank Management and International Business
Education: Education and Physical Education
Check out more admission notifications
Alagappa University PhD Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who have passed through 10+2+3+2/11+1+3+2/10+3+2+2 pattern alone can apply.
PG Degree with 55% of marks, 50% marks for SC/ST & 50% for PG qualified before 1st January 1994.
M.Ed qualification is essential for PhD in Education.
Applicants who are in the final year/semester of their PG Degree may also apply for the Pre-Registration Qualifying Entrance Examination for PhD program. However, the pass certificates will be issued only on production of attested copy of Cumulative Mark Statement ensuring 55% marks in PG Degree.
Alagappa University Phd Admission Form 2019
Application may be downloaded from the University website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
List of Approved Research Centers and discipline wise recognized Research Supervisors are available on the University website.
Filled in the application must be accompanied by a demand draft (DD) for Rs 500/- drawn of the Registrar, Alagappa University payable at Karaikudi.
- The Entrance Examination for Ph.D. Programme is Compulsory for all applicants (except those with NET/ SET/ GATE) irrespective of possessing or not possessing M.Phil degree.
- Written Examination (In English Medium) (3 hours)
- For all applicants seeking admission in all disciplines except Ph.D. in Tamil Literature
- Test of English Language Skills: MCQs 25; Marks 25
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude: MCQs 25; Marks 25
- Test of Relevant Subject Knowledge: MCQs100; Marks100
- Total: MCQs 150; Marks 150 *
- (For candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. in Tamil Literature) (3 hours)
- Test of Language Skills in Tamil: MCQs 25; Marks 25
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude (Tamil Medium): MCQs 25; Marks 25
- Test of Subject Knowledge in Tamil: MCQs100; Marks 100
- Total: MCQs 150; Marks 150 *
- The question paper will be in MCQ pattern. The Standard of Question paper will be PG Level for Subject Area and Graduate level for Language & Quantitative Skills.
- Weightage of Marks: Written Test 100%
Check out more latest entrance exams