Executive PGDM Admission 2019 at Alliance University, Bangalore
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2019: Alliance University, Bangalore has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to 16 months Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program offered at Alliance School of Business for the session of January 2019.
Alliance University Specializations Courses offered are Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Lean Operations Management, Information Systems Management, International Business Management, Project Management, Retail Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics.
Alliance University Admission Dates 2019
- Submission of Filled in Application Form: November 30th 2018
- The 36th batch of Executive PGDM Course will commence on January 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Executive PGDM Admission
- Applicants should have graduation (or equivalent) from a recognized University. Applicants should have the minimum of two years full-time work experience.
Alliance University Executive PGDM Selection Procedure
- Admission to the Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
- Applicants are required to appear for the Personal Interview.
Alliance University Application Form 2019
Applicants can also download the application form from university website www.alliance.edu.in or www.bus.alliance.edu.in.
Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the office of admissions on payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of “Alliance University” payable at Bengaluru.
Applicants can send their filled in application form to Alliance University, 2nd Cross, 36th Main Dollars Scheme, BTM 1st Stage, Bangalore-560068, Karnataka, India.