Executive PGDM Admission 2020 at Alliance University, Bangalore
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission 2020: Alliance University, Bangalore has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to 16 months Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program offered at Alliance School of Business for the 2020 session.
Alliance University Specializations Courses offered are Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Lean Operations Management, Information Systems Management, International Business Management, Project Management, Retail Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics.
Check out MBA Admissions
Alliance University Executive PGDM Admission Dates 2020
- Last date of Submission of Filled in Application Form: 15th September 2019
- The 38th batch of Executive PGDM Course will commence on 29th September 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Executive PGDM Admission
- Applicants should have graduation (or equivalent) from a recognized University. Applicants should have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience.
Check out Admission Notifications
Alliance University Executive PGDM Selection Procedure
- Admission to the Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
- Applicants are required to appear for the Personal Interview.
Alliance University Application Form 2020
Applicants can also download the application form from university website www.alliance.edu.in or www.bus.alliance.edu.in.
Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the office of admissions on payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants,) in cash or through demand draft is drawn in favor of “Alliance University” payable at Bengaluru.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application forms along with attested copies of the following documents:
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates
- Applicants can send their filled in Application Form to Alliance University, City Campus: 2nd Cross, 36th Main Dollars Scheme, BTM 1st Stage, Bengaluru–560068, Karnataka, India.