Alliance University MBA Admission 2020 Notification out
Alliance University MBA Admission 2020: Alliance University Alliance University, Bangalore has invited application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme offered at Alliance School of Business for 2020 sessions.
Check out the complete details like eligibility criteria, application dates, application form, selection procedure and more details about Alliance University MBA Admission 2020.
Check out more MBA Admissions
MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks (45 percent for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University.
Applicants are required to appear for the admission selection process comprised of Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT), oral extempore presentation and personal interview
Alliance University MBA Application Dates 2020
- Last date to apply 16th October 2019
- Selection Date (Bengaluru): 19th October 2019
- Selection Date (Delhi& Kolkata): 20th October 2019
Check out Admission Notification
Alliance University MBA Application Form 2020
Applicants can apply online (http://oamslive.blueshiftindia.com/alliance/website)
Applicants can also download the application form from website www.alliance.edu.in
The Application Form and Prospectus for the Master of Business Administration can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$ 50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “Alliance University” payable at Bangalore.
Alliance University MBA Courses
- Alliance University is counted among the top universities in India and offers MBA courses at the Alliance School of Business, which is ranked among the top MBA colleges in the country.
- The MBA (Master of Business Administration) Course offered by Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, is the flagship course of the School and is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA-a premier international accreditation body for business management programs.
MBA Application Documents
Applicants are requested to submit they are filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below-mentioned documents:
- Standard X Mark Sheet; standard XII mark sheet; Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date); post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any); Work experience certificates (if any); entrance exam scorecard.
- All online Applicants are required to send the below documents and also need to mention the USER ID in it.
- Please send your filled-in Application Form to Office of Admissions, Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore-562106, Karnataka, India.