Alliance University PG Diploma in Management Admission 2020
Alliance University PGDM Admission 2020: Alliance University Bangalore has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management – PGDM Courses offered at Alliance School of Business for the session July 2020.
Alliance University PGDM Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University.
Applicants should have a high score in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA / CMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/AMAT.
Check out MBA Entrance Exams
Alliance University PGDM Admission Dates 2020
- Application Deadline: October 16th, 2019
- Admission Selection Process (Bengaluru): 19th October 2019
- Admission Selection Process (Delhi & Kolkata): 20th October 2019
Alliance University PGDM Selection Procedure
Applicants are required to appear for the admission selection process comprised of Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT), essay writing and personal interview.
The pattern of Exam: Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
Total Marks: 32
Number of multiple-choice questions of one marks each: 32
Duration of Examination: One hour (01:00 hour)
- Analytical Reasoning: 8
- Language Ability: 8
- Logical Reasoning: 8
- General Awareness: 8
- ANMS Scholarships.
- A score of AMAT* 90 % and above or A consistent scholastic record – minimum 85% marks in X, XII and graduation with no repetitions at any stage: Rs.250000/- for 5 students.
- A score of AMAT* 85% – 89.9%: Rs. 100000/- for 10 students.
- A score of AMAT* 80% – 84.9%: Rs. 50000/- for 20 students
General Scholarships for 2020
- Scholarship awarded will be adjusted towards the fee payable for the respective course.
- The scholarship will be continued to subsequent years, subject to the student maintaining the academic record of a CGPA above 2.5 in the course. The student should not have indulged in any activity which attracts disciplinary action.
- Performance only in qualifying entry-level examination held in the previous academic year before admission will be considered. An applicant is allowed to apply for the scholarship only under one category/discipline.
- Continuation of the scholarship in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory contribution to the sporting activities of the University. Decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final and binding.
Alliance University PGDM Application Procedure 2020
- Applicants can apply online www.alliance.edu.in.
- Applicants can also download the application form. The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “Alliance University – School of Business” payable at Bengaluru.
- Please send your completed Application Form toOffice of Admissions, Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru-562106, Karnataka, India.
Check out Admission Notifications
Alliance University Address
(Alliance School of Business), City Campus: 2nd Cross, 36th Main Dollars Scheme, BTM 1st Stage Bengaluru-560068 (Karnataka), India, Tel.: +91 80 26681444 / 4372, Website www.alliance.edu.in.