Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2020 Notification
Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2020: Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) has invited applications for admission to 2-year Full-Time MBA Program for 2020-22 sessions. Check out the complete details like dates, application form, eligibility criteria, entrance exam, exam pattern, selection procedure and more details about Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2020.
Check out more MBA Admission
Ambedkar University MBA Admission Dates 2020
- The last date to fill the form is 31st December 2019
- Date AUD MBA Entrance Test & AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020) is 23rd February 2020 (Sunday) from 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM and 3.45 pm to 4.45 pm respectively
- Personal Interview and Essay Writing will be in the second week of March 2020
- The session will commence from July 2020
Ambedkar University Admission Form 2020
Interested applicants are required to apply by registering online on the website (www.aud.ac.in) and by making payment of Rs.1220/- (Rs.610/- in case of SC/ST/PD applicants).
- Interested applicants should visit our website (www.aud.ac.in)
- Applicants are required to register online by paying the application fee of Rs.1220/- (Rs.610/- for SC/ ST / PD candidates)
- Fee for application for admission can be paid by Demand Draft (DD)/Cash/ Online. For detail information for each mode refer to the Admission Bulletin.
Bulletin of Information can be downloaded from the Website www.aud.ac.in
MBA Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PD).
- Applicants appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
Ambedkar University MBA Selection Procedure 2020
- All eligible candidates who apply for the program would be required to appear for one of the following written test(s):
- CAT 2019 conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs); or
- AUD MBA Entrance Test conducted by AUD
- Candidate can also apply through both modes – in such a case, that mode will be considered where the candidate ranks higher in the merit list.
- The AUD MBA Entrance Test will consist of 90 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on verbal ability and quantitative ability. 4 marks will be awarded for a correct answer, negative marking will there i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- All students (irrespective of the mode they choose – CAT or AUD entrance exam) will be required to take the AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020). This test will comprise of 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on Analytical Ability and General Awareness. 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer, negative marking will there i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for Personal Interview and Essay Writing. The essay writing will take place on the day of the personal interview – candidates will be given a topic and will be asked to write an essay of 500 words on the same. The duration of essay writing will be 45 minutes.
- The final merit list shall be prepared using the weightage average of marks obtained in the AUD the stage 2 AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020-60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and essay writing (10% weightage). An additional 5% weightage will be given for candidates with full-time work experience of at least 1 year.
Reservations: As per norms of the NCT of Delhi.
Ambedkar University MBA Exam Pattern
The admission test will be of 2.5 hours duration which will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions. It is an aptitude test comprising three sections intended to assess the applicant’s
- English Language Comprehension and Verbal Ability;
- Quantitative Skills and Analytical Reasoning; and
- General Awareness
MBA Admission Test Centre
Outstation applicants can take the test only at Kashmere Gate Campus of AUD, in Delhi. There will be no other centre in Delhi or outside Delhi.
MBA Seats & Reservations
- These 36 seats will be distributed on the basis of the norms of reservation followed by the NCT of Delhi
- 85% of seats (36) seats are reserved for applicants belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of the Delhi and the remaining 15% of seats are for applicants from All over India
- Relaxation of 5% in eligibility will be allowed to applicants from SC/ST/PD categories.