Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019 Notification
Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019: Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) has invited applications for admission to 2-year Full-Time MBA Program for 2018-20 sessions. Check out the complete details like dates, application form, eligibility criteria, entrance exam, exam pattern, selection procedure and more details about Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019.
Check out more MBA Admission 2019
Ambedkar University MBA Admission Dates 2019
- Online Registration Opens on 15th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 11th February 2019
- MBA Admission Test will be held on Sunday, 24th February 2019
- Personal Interview of shortlisted applicants will be held in the third week of March 2019
Ambedkar University Admission Form 2019
Interested applicants are required to apply by registering online on the website (www.aud.ac.in) and by making payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PD applicants).
- Interested applicants should visit our website (www.aud.ac.in)
- Online registration will open on November 15th, 2018 and will close on February 11th, 2019.
- Applicants are required to register online by paying application fee of Rs.1140/- (Rs.570/- for SC/ ST / PD candidates)
- Fee for application for admission can be paid by Demand Draft (DD)/Cash/ Online. For detail information for each mode refer to the Admission Bulletin.
Bulletin of Information can be downloaded from the Website www.aud.ac.in
MBA Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PD).
- Applicants appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- If selected, such applicants will be allowed to join the program provisionally, provided he/she submits the results fulfilling the criteria to the AUD office latest by August 31st 2019.
Ambedkar University MBA Selection Procedure 2019
- Applicants will be admitted to the program on the basis of combined scores obtained in the written test, written essay and interview.
- The MBA Admission Test will be held on February 24th 2019, Sunday at 2.00 pm to 04.30 pm.
- Based on the scores obtained in the 120 MCQs on verbal and analytical ability, applicants will be shortlisted for personal interview (PI). Interviews for admission will be conducted in March 2019. The final merit list shall be prepared using the weighted average of marks obtained in the written test (verbal and analytical ability sections) (60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and marks obtained in the general awareness section of the written test (15% weightage).
- The test will be consisting of 150 objective type questions in different sections of verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, data interpretation, reading comprehension and general awareness. Every wrong answer will attract negative marking.
Reservations: As per norms of the NCT of Delhi.
Ambedkar University MBA Exam Pattern
The admission test will be of 2.5 hours duration which will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions. It is an aptitude test comprising three sections intended to assess the applicant’s
- English Language Comprehension and Verbal Ability;
- Quantitative Skills and Analytical Reasoning; and
- General Awareness
MBA Admission Test Centre
Outstation applicants can take the test only at Kashmere Gate Campus of AUD, in Delhi. There will be no other centre in Delhi or outside Delhi.
MBA Seats & Reservations
- These 36 seats will be distributed on the basis of the norms of reservation followed by the NCT of Delhi
- 85% of seats (36) seats are reserved for applicants belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of the Delhi and the remaining 15% of seats are for applicants from All over India
- Relaxation of 5% in eligibility will be allowed to applicants from SC/ST/PD categories.