Amity JEE 2019: Amity University, Noida has invited online applications for Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2019 for admissions to B.Tech Courses for the academic session 2019. Interested & eligible applicants will be offered seats in B.Tech Program at Campuses situated in Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida, Raipur, London, and Dubai. Check out the complete details of Amity JEE 2019 like exam date, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, fees and more about AMITY JEE 2019.
Amity JEE 2019 Amity Joint Entrance Exam
Amity University admission in B.Tech programs is based on the Amity Joint Entrance Exam (Amity JEE). Amity JEE is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) and will be held in various cities across India.
Check out Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
Amity University Courses Offered
- B.Tech in Campuses Noida Campus; Raipur Campus; Mumbai Campus; Lucknow Campus; Kolkata Campus; Jaipur Campus; Gwalior Campus; Gurgaon (Manesar) Campus; Greater Noida Campus; Dubai Campus.
Amity JEE 2019 Important Dates
|1||Availability of Application Form:||Open Now|
|2||Amity JEE 2019 Exam Date||April 08th, 2019 to May 05th, 2019|
|3||Scheduling /Rescheduling of Exam||After registration of Application form|
|4||Date of Results||May 10th, 2019|
Amity JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Students, who have completed 10+2 in regular mode only, are eligible to apply for all B. Tech/B. Tech + MBA/B. Tech + M. Tech/B. Pharm Program.
- In aggregate percentage, Physical Education / Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non-written subjects will only be considered for respective disciplines.
- Compartment cases will not be considered.
- Dual Degree – Both the degrees will be given after completing the duration of the program. There will be no exit option.
Check out MU OET 2019 Notification
Amity JEE 2019 Selection Process
- Selection will be only on the basis of the Amity Application Form.
- Qualifying applicants will be informed about the date, time and venue of Admission Procedure (written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview) at the amity official website.
Schedule an Exam
- Step 1: Schedule the exam through Amity Admission microsite (If you have applied and have your Form No and Password).
- Step 2: Print out of the Admit card received through e-mail from Pearson VUE or same can be obtained from the Microsite is required to be carried at the test center along with one government-issued ID proof in original – Driving License / Aadhaar Card / Voters ID / Pan Card / Passport.
Check out B.Tech Courses 2019
Amity JEE Exam Pattern 2019
The test contains four sections with objective type Multiple Choice Questions. All sections are compulsory.
- Section 1: General English – 15 questions & 60 marks
- Section 2: Physics – 25 questions & 100 marks
- Section 3: Chemistry – 25 questions & 100 marks
- Section 4: Mathematics/ Biology – 25 questions & 100 marks
Note: In Section 4 students will have to attempt either Mathematics/ Biology as per the eligibility of the program applied.
Total no. of questions in one set is 90 with maximum time limit 120 minutes.
Four marks would be awarded for each correct entry and one mark will be deducted for every Incorrect entry.
No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
Approximately 1.25 minute per question on an average is required for the solution of each question.
Amity JEE 2019 Syllabus
- Questions in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English are based on the attached syllabus (Click here)
Download Sample Questions
- Download Physics Questions – Click here
- Download Chemistry Questions – Click here
- Download Mathematics Questions – Click here
- Download Biology Questions – Click here
- Download English Questions – Click here
Amity JEE Application Form 2019
To register for the examination, the applicant has to fill the application form and submit it. The Forms are available now.
There are two modes to fill the form – online and offline.
The Online Application Form shall be filled on the official website of Amity University. For offline form, it must be downloaded to the computer system and later on printed on A4 sheet; the details to be filled in the application form must be correct and complete. The process of online application form submission involves accessing the website, creation of an account, filling the application form, upload of scanned images in a proper format, payment of application fee, and submission of the application form.
For Offline Application Form of Amity JEE 2019, the applicant has to fill the form using black or blue ballpoint pen. All the details shall be filled neatly and in English capital letters. The applicant in his own handwriting shall sign the undertaking at the bottom of the form.
A hard copy of the application form must be submitted at the campus an applicant is looking forward to taking admission at. All the necessary enclosures must be attached with the application form, as prescribed by the officials.
Submitting the Application Form
Duly filled in Application Form together with the photograph is to be submitted/sent to the respective campus, the applicant needs to apply to various Campuses.
For complete information about the AMITY JEE 2019 (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) notification, Exam Centers, Syllabus and for Register online, Visit www.amity.edu
Amity JEE 2019 Application Fee
- To complete the application submission, the applicant has to pay the non-refundable and non-transferable Application fee of Rs.1100/-.
- Payment can be done either in online or offline mode. For online payment, credit card, debit card, and net banking can be taken into use. For offline payment, a Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.