Amrita Health Sciences Admissions 2018 through NEET UG
Amrita University MBBS Admission 2018: Applicant’s who have been allotted seats in Amrita for MBBS / BDS by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) through centralized common counselling, should report at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala as per the DGHS Online Counselling Allotment Schedule Visit.
The Applicants should bring their allotment letter, original certificates and Demand Draft covering payment of fees. Applicants without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission in Allotted Medical/Dental College.
Reporting Venue :
Admission Office (Medical College building – 3rd Floor),
Amrita School of Medicine, AIMS Ponekkara P.O.,
Kochi, 682 041
Reporting Time : 9 am to 3:00 pm
Check out Medical Entrance Exams 2018
I. DOCUMENTS / ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED ON THE DAY OF REPORTING:
- NEET – UG Admit Card (Two copies)
- NEET – UG Score Card (Two Copies)
- Allotment Letter from DGHS (Two Copies)
- Plus Two Mark List
- Plus Two Pass Certificate (in case of CBSE / ICSE Syllabus)
- Proof of date of birth (S.S.L.C / Birth Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate from the School last studied
- Character and conduct certificate from the School last studied
- Migration Certificate from the concerned Board of Higher Secondary Education
- Medical Certificate for fitness (as per the format prescribed)
- Passport size colour photographs – 6 Nos
- 2 Copies of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Pan Card of the Parent
- Copies of all certificates (two sets)
NOTE:- Applicants who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute/College/University” shall not be allowed to take admission allotted Medical/Dental College.
II. FEE PAYMENT FOR FIRST YEAR AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (FOR GENERAL CATEGORY):
- Refer amrita website for Annual Course Fees.
- FEE PAYMENT of Rs.19,30,750/- (Rupees Nineteen Lakhs Thirty Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Only – i.e Tuition Fees + Other Fees + Hostel & Mess Fees), has to be in the form of SINGLE DEMAND DRAFT ONLY IN FAVOUR OF “AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM”, PAYABLE AT KOCHI / ERNAKULAM drawn on any scheduled banks.
- Cheques or Cash will not be accepted / entertained at all.
Check out NEET 2019 Notification
III. ANNUAL FEE DETAILS
|COURSE||ANNUAL TUITION FEES (in Rs.)||FIRST YEAR OTHER FEES (in Rs.)||ANNUAL HOSTEL & MESS FEES (in Rs.)|
|M B B S||18,00,000||63,750||67,000|
FEE PAYMENT FOR FIRST YEAR AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (FOR NRI CATEGORY):
- Refer amrita website for Annual Course Fees.
- Fee Payment for the first year has to be in the form of DEMAND DRAFT ONLY favouring “AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM”, for US $ 45,100 (US $ Forty Five Thousand One Hundred Only – i.e Annual Tuition Fees US $ 44,000 + Annual Hostel & Mess Fees US $ 1,100), PAYABLE AT KOCHI / ERNAKULAM drawn on any scheduled banks (Details given below)
- Other Fees of Rs.63,750/- (Rupees Sixty Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) for the First year separately should be in INR in the form of Demand Draft Only favouring “AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM”, PAYABLE AT KOCHI / ERNAKULAM drawn on any scheduled banks.
|NRI ANNUAL COURSE FEES – MBBS 2018|
|Annual Tuition Fees (in US$)||Annual Hostel & Mess Fees (in US$)||First Year Other Fees (in Rs.)|
IV. DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
The following admission related documents should be downloaded and duly filled by the Applicant without leaving any column left blank. These documents need to be submitted on the day of reporting to Amrita:
- Personal Data
- Hostel Record
- Undertaking for list of Original Documents / Certificates
- Rules and Regulations for student to be followed in the Campus
- Affidavit by Student and Affidavit by Parent
- General Disciplines to be followed by Student in the Campus
- Joint Declaration (By Student & Parent)
Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and Mental Soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon or a Clinical Associate Professor of a Medical College (as per the format prescribed in the website should be submitted).
Note: For NRI Admissions, Applicants should submit the above documents and other NRI related Original Documents as per DGHS norms, should be produced & submitted at the time of Admission.
V. GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION CANCELLATION & REFUND
For General & NRI Category – As per the norms of the Medical Counselling Committee.
NOTE:- As per DGHS Online Counseling Scheme, Applicants who join in the second round of counselling, will not be allowed to resign or leave the seat and they will not be allowed in any other counselling.
As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2018 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2018, NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2018 (NEET-UG-2018) will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
The NEET UG 2018 will be conducted on Sunday, the 6th May 2018. The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities. more about eligibility criteria Click here
Selection and Counselling
Selection & counselling for admissions of General and NRI applicants is done only from DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi.
Note: Applicants are advised to regularly check the MCC website for latest notifications regarding counselling schedule / reschedules / counselling scheme and other updations after NEET UG results. Applicants must also visit Amrita MBBS webpage frequently for further instructions and guidelines regarding admission.
Amrita MBBS Fee Structure
|GENERAL SEATS||ANNUAL TUITION FEES (Rs.)||FIRST YEAR OTHER FEES (Rs.)||ANNUAL HOSTEL & MESS FEES (Rs.)|
|NOTE : Total Tuition Fees for the entire course = Rs. 18,00,000 x 5 Installments|
|NRI SEATS||ANNUAL TUITION FEES (US $)||FIRST YEAR OTHER FEES (Rs.)||ANNUAL HOSTEL & MESS FEES (US $)|
|NOTE : Total Tuition Fees for the entire course = US $ 44,000 x 5 Installments|
The caution deposit of Rs.10,000/- is included in Other Fees which is refundable.
Check out NEET Syllabus
Total Seats – 100
General Seats: 85 & NRI Seats: 15.
General: Indian nationals, Foreign Nationals holding OCI/PIO cards are eligible for admissions under General category (refer NEET norms).
NRI: Foreign Nationals holding OCI or PIO cards / NRI (refer NEET norms).
For General and NRI Category, admissions are made on the basis of the qualifying examination; NEET UG -2018.
Please note that the fee payment for NRI applicants will be in US Dollars (US$) only.