APSET 2019 Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test
APSET 2019 Notification: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has conducted Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET 2019) for recruitment and promotions of Lectures/Assistant Professors in Degree Colleges as per the University Grants Commission Regulations for the year 2019. Check out the complete details regarding AP SET 2019 like exam date, eligibility, application form, exam pattern, application fees, exam center and more for AP State Eligibility Test 2019.
APSET 2019 Important Dates
- Date of APSET 2019 Notification: July 28th, 2019
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: August 05th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee): September 11th, 2019
- With a Late fee of Rs.1000+Registration Fee: September 19th, 2019
- With a Late fee of Rs.2000+Registration Fee: September 26th, 2019
- With a Late fee of Rs.5000+Registration Fee (Exam Center at Visakhapatnam only): October 03rd, 2019
- APSET 2019 Exam Date: October 20th, 2019
Check out State Eligibility Test
APSET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examinations from universities/ institutions recognised by UGC are eligible for this Test.
The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent exam are eligible for this Test.
Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) exam and whose result is still awaited or applicants whose qualifying exams have been delayed may also apply for this test.
However, such applicants will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree Exam or; equivalent with at least 55% marks(50% marks in case of OBC(Non- creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD(persons with disability) category applicants. Such applicants must complete their P.G degree exam within one year from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s Level Exam had been completed by 19th September 1993 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
Applicants are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only. The applicants, whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects, may appear in a related subject.
APSET 2019 Application Form
APSET 2019 applications must be submitted through online mode only; the registration fee for online submission and late fee, if the application may be paid through payment gateway (Credit Card and Debit Card and Net Banking).
The application is available on the websites www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and www.apset.net.in.
Check out more entrance exams
APSET 2019 Application Fee
Eligible applicants who wish to apply for APSET 2019 may submit it their applications through online more; the registration fee of Rs.1200/- (for General Category) Rs.1000/- (for B.C category) and Rs.700/- (for SC/ST/PH/VH category) may paid towards the application registration and processing fee through payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card and Net Banking) the detailed information regarding the eligibility.
Syllabus and model question paper, test centers, related instructions, fees for late submissions and procedures for online submission of application are available on the websites www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and www.apset.net.in
APSET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The syllabus prescribed by UGC-CSIR and UGC-NET for paper-I, Paper-II and paper-III without negative marks be adopted for APSET
- The question Paper-I which is common for all candidates appearing APSET will be bilingual(English and Telugu)
- Paper-II for the following subjects:
- political Science
- Public administration
- Sociology and
- Social Work will be bilingual (English and Telugu)
- All the remaining papers are in English only
- The syllabus prescribed by UGC-CSIR and UGC-NET for paper-I and Paper-II without negative marks be adopted for APSET. The Paper II & III are merged to become Paper-II
- First-I: 100 Marks; 50 questions all are compulsory; 1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 P.M.) IST
- Second-III: 200 Marks; 100 questions all are compulsory; 2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.) IST
- There is no negative marking.
APSET 2019 Exam Centre
The Exam Is conducted in 6 regional centres namely (1) Visakhapatnam; (2) Rajamahendravaram (Rajamundry); (3) Guntur; (4) Nellore; (5) Ananthapur and (6) Tirupati.