Andhra University Distance Education Courses Admission 2019
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2019: Andhra University has invited online applications from the applicants residing in India for admission into the various Post Graduate, PG Diploma, Certificate, B.A., and B.Com Courses. SDE, Andhra University also offers MBA and MCA Courses for ICET qualified applicants in the School of Distance Education, Andhra University for the academic year 2019-20.
About the Andhra University
- School of Distance Education (SDE), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) has issued admission notification 2019-20 for various Post Graduate, PG Diploma, Certificate, B.A., and B.Com Courses. SDE, Andhra University also offers MBA and MCA Courses for ICET qualified applicants.
Check out Distance Learning Courses
Andhra University Distance Education 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Applications: July 24th, 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of filled-in Applications: October 24th, 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications with an of Late Fee of Rs.200/-: November 08th, 2019
Andhra University SDE Courses and Eligibility Criteria
1. Six Months Certificate Courses
Office Automation & Accounting; Office Automation & Multimedia Technologies;/ Office Automation & Internet Technologies
Eligibility: Intermediate/Pass in the B.A./B.Com Entrance Examination conducted by this school
2. Diploma Courses
Diploma in Music (Two Years) /Spoken Hindi and Translation
Eligibility: Applicants must have completed 15 years of age by 01st July 2019. Intermediate or two Passed. Any graduate other than B.F.A and B.A (OL)
3. Graduate Courses (Three-Year Duration)
B.A. (Both English and Telugu Media) / B.Com (Both English and Telugu Media); B.Sc. – M.P.C. & CBZ Groups (English Medium), (General English in UG Courses shall have an internal assessment component of 25% marks).
Eligibility for BA/M.Com: Intermediate/PUC/Intermediate of A.P. Open School Society or equivalent / Pass in the Entrance Examination conducted by this School
B.Sc. (English Medium Only)
Eligibility: Intermediate (with the combination of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Computers and Economics) / PUC or equivalent with Physical Science and Mathematics/Intermediates with BiPC (Physics and Chemistry).
However, BiPC Applicants have to do Bridge course consisting of Intermediate Maths for 2-yrs. /3-years Diploma with Maths/ Physics /Chemistry/ Intermediate with Certain Vocational Subjects.
4. Post Graduate Courses: (2 Years) (English Medium Only)
Eligibility: B.A. / B.Com/B.Sc./B.A (O.L)/B.F.A/ B.A.L/Any Professional Degree
Eligibility: B.A./ B.Com/B.Sc. with Hindi as one of the subjects of study
Eligibility: B.A./B.Com/B.Sc B.A (Special) or B.Sc. (Home Sci.) with Telugu as one of the subjects of study
Eligibility: BA with Economics as one of the subjects
Eligibility: B.A (Pass or Hons)/OT BA (OL) with History as one of the subjects
M.A. Political Science /Public Administration / Sociology / Philosophy; Psychology and MHRM;
Eligibility: Any Bachelor Degree
Eligibility: B.A /B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the subjects of study.
Eligibility: Any graduate other than B.F.A. and B.A. (OL)
M.Sc. (Botany/Zoology/Organic Chemistry):
Eligibility: B.Sc. with relevant subjects
Eligibility: LLB or BL or equivalent thereto
Eligibility: BA in Music/ Any degree with Diploma in Music/Certificate course in Music/’B’ Grade in Classical Karnatic.
MBA 3-years (Marketing/ Finance/ HRM) / MBA 2 years Executive (Marketing/ Finance/ HRM)
Eligibility: Any graduate with second class who qualified in ICET or Entrance examination to be conducted by the School of Distance Education, A.U., are eligible (45% in case of SC/ST/BC applicants)
Diploma in Management passed applicants are eligible for admission into 2nd-year of 3-year MBA course
Eligibility: PGDCPA passed applicants are eligible for admission into 2nd year of MCA course.
5. One-Year PG Diploma Courses: (English Medium Only)
- PG Diploma in Co-operation and Rural Studies
- PG Diploma in Computer Programming & Applications
- PG Diploma in Management of Voluntary Organizations
- PG Diploma Functional English
- PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management
- PG Diploma in Environmental Studies
- PG Diploma in Consumer Education
- PG Diploma in Management
- PG Diploma in Translate
Eligibility: Any Bachelor of degree
6. Additional Method Subjects in
M.Ed. / MA Education
The applicants of B.Ed./MA Education, intending to do additional method subjects in English, Telugu, Physical Science, Mathematics and Biological Science are advised to be present at the SDE, AU, Visakhapatnam on 24th October along with a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.5000/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Andhra University payable at Visakhapatnam, one set of Xerox copies of all certificates together with originals and two passport size photographs.
Check out M.Ed Admission
- M.Sc. (Science Courses), MHRM & LLM – Rs.250/-; by Post – Rs.300/-
- Diploma &PG Diploma in Management – Rs.100/-; by Post – Rs.150/-
- MBA (2-year, 3-year & Hospital Administration) – Rs.300/-; by Post – Rs.350/-
- All other Prospectus Cost: Rs.40/-; by Post – Rs.80/-
Andhra University Distance Education Application Form 2019
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde/.
- Duly filled-in Application for Admission along with relevant documents should be sent by registered post/delivered in person at the office of “The Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003 (AP)”, India, on or before the last date.
Check out Admission Notification