Anna University DEET 2019 Distance Education Entrance Test
Anna University Distance Education Courses 2019: Anna University Chennai has released notification for admission to the MBA, MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science) Degree Programs through Distance Mode for 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details like last date of application form, eligibility criteria, application form, entrance test, syllabus and more information about Anna University Distance Education 2019.
Anna University Distance Education 2019 Notification Out..
Anna University conducts Distance Education Test (DEET) for admission to MBA, MCA Courses for the Calendar year 2019 Batch.
Get the complete detail of Anna University DEET 2019 such as last date, eligibility criteria, application form, selection process etc on this article page.
Check out more Distance Education Courses 2019
Anna University Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) is conducted twice in a year, i.e. Academic Year (AY) Batch and Calendar Year (CY) Batch. UGC DEB Approved Programmes – MBA /MCA /MSc. (CS)
Anna University Programs of Study
a) Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Course is offered at Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Trichy, Villupuram with the following specializations, subject to admission of sufficient number of Applicants in each programme/specialization in the study centre concerned.
- MBA (General Management)
- MBA (Technology Management)
- MBA (Marketing Management)
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Financial Service Management)
- MBA (Health Service Management)
- MBA (Hospitality and Tourism Management)
- MBA (Operations Management)
b) Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- The Course is offered at Chennai only.
c) Master of Science (M.Sc.) – Computer Science
- The Course is offered at Chennai only (No Entrance Test)
Check out MBA Admission 2019
Anna University Distance Education Admission Last Date 2019
For MBA/MCA Programs
- Last date for Registration through online: February 17th, 2019
- Last date for Receipt of filled application: February 19th, 2019
- Date of Entrance Test (DEET) MBA / MCA: February 24th, 2019 (10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
For M.Sc. (CS) Program
- Last date for Registration through online: March 13th, 2019
- Last date for Receipt of filled application: March 13th, 2019
- No Entrance Test
Check out more MSc Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Distance Education Courses
- A pass in any Bachelor Degree*
- Clearance of Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai / TANCET 2018 for MBA Programme.
- A pass in any Bachelor Degree.
- The Applicant should have studied Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Mathematics at HSC level and;
- Clearance of Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai/TANCET 2018 for MCA Programme.
M.Sc. – Computer Science
- Any Degree* with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Any Degree* with Mathematics as one of the subjects at plus two level.
Check out more MCA Admission 2019
- *The Bachelor Degree must have been obtained through 10+2+3 pattern.
- Applicants who can produce either Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate or all semester Mark Sheets at the time of admission can only apply.
- Those who have obtained their U.G Degree by undergoing the course in “Off campus” system are not eligible.
- Those who are currently undergoing some other Programme are not eligible.
Eligibility of AMIE Applicants
- Applicants with AMIE or similar qualification awarded by Professional Institutes approved by MHRD are also eligible for admission to MBA/MCA Degree Program, if they have two years of experience after obtaining AMIE or similar Degree.
- Clearance of Entrance Test (DEET) conducted by the CDE, Anna University, Chennai / TANCET 2018 is mandatory.
Eligibility of TANCET Applicants
Applicants who have written the TANCET is also eligible for admission to distance mode. TANCET score is valid for one year from the date of Examination otherwise Applicant have to appear for DEET for admission. Admission will be based on the merit order among the TANCET Applicants.
Entrance Test & Evaluation Scheme
- The question paper will contain 100 objectives type questions to be answered in 2 hours. Each question will have four alternative answers. Applicant has to choose the most appropriate answer and has to shade the choice of the answer in the box against each question.
- While evaluating the answers, one mark is awarded for each correct answer. Wrong answers will be considered to break the tie.
Syllabus for Entrance Test
The question paper will be designed to test the capability of the Applicants in the following areas:
- Data Analysis
- Comprehension Skill
- Basic Quantitative Ability
- Written English
The question paper will be designed to test the capability of the Applicants in the following areas.
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Awareness
- Verbal Activity, Basic Science, etc.
Anna University Entrance Test Centre
As far as possible the option of Applicants for the Test Centre will be considered. However, the authority for the allotment of Centre for the Test is vested with the CDE, Anna University and it is final.
Study Centres for MBA Program
Study Centres for MCA Program
- Chennai only
Anna University Selection & Admission Procedure
Applicants who are provisionally eligible for admission will be informed through counseling call letter based on their rank obtained in the DEET/TANCET. Applicants or their authorized representative should attend the counseling with all original certificates with Demand Draft towards 1st semester fee.
- Selection is based on the marks in the Entrance Test (DEET Rank) / TANCET 2018.
- Based on the rank Study Centre/Specialization will be provisionally allotted through counseling as per the choice of the Applicants’ subject to availability of seats.
Anna University Distance Education Fee Details
- UG Degree from Universities in Tamil Nadu – Rs.18650/-
- UG Degree from Universities Outside Tamil Nadu – Rs.19,050/-
- From 2nd Semester to Final Semester – Rs.12,500/- (Per Semester)
- Inclusive of refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.5,000/-
Anna University Distance Education Application Form 2019
The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of CDE www.annauniv.edu
For MBA, MCA and M.Sc. Computer Science Applicants:
- Printed Application Form can be obtained in person from the Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai-600025. The cost of application form is Rs.650/- payable in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of the “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai-600025” payable at Chennai
- Application Form can also be obtained in person from the following Study Centres located outside Chennai on payment of Rs.650/- in cash
- Applications form can also be downloaded from the website of the Centre. In such cases the Applicants should enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.650/- along with the completed application
- Applicants are advised to check our website frequently (http://cde.annauniv.edu/) for updated information.