Anna University MBA Distance Education 2019
Anna University MBA Distance Education Admission 2019: Anna University has invited applications for admissions into the 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) through distance education for 2019 sessions.
Check complete notification for Anna University Distance Education 2019
MBA Distance Program offered in disciplines like General Management, Technology Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Services Management, Health Services Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management and Operations Management.
Anna University MBA Distance Education 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for Registration through online: 16th August 2019
- Last date for Receipt of filled application: 19th August 2019
- Date of Entrance Test (DEET) MBA: 25th August 2019 (10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
Check out more Distance Education 2019
- The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Applicants must have cleared the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) or should have a valid TANCET 2018 score card.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance test (DEET score)/ TANCET score card. The study centre/ specialisation will be allotted on the basis of the rank.
Check out more MBA Admission 2019
Anna University MBA Distance Education Application Form
The applicants may download the application form from their official website and send it to “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600025” in a prescribed format.
Check out Anna University Syllabus 2019