Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019 Scholarship for Class VIII
AP NMMS 2019 Scholarship: Director of Govt. Examinations, Andhra Pradesh has invited online applications for State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for Class VIII 2019-20. It is hereby notified that the State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII will be conducted on 03rd November 2019 (Sunday) from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm in Telugu/Hindi/Urdu/English medium at all Revenue Divisional Headquarters of 13 Districts in the State.
Students can check out the complete details like important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, admit card, etc for Andhra Pradesh NMMS Scholarship 2019.
Check out more scholarship programs
Andhra Pradesh NMMS Exam 2019-20 Details
- State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) Examination 2019 conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh, Amaravathi.
- The Ministry for Human Resource Development, Government of India has launched centrally sponsored National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (N.M.M.S.S). Under this scheme an examination will be conducted, and selected candidates will get the scholarship.
Check out List of Vidyasaarathi Scholarships
AP NMMS Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Application Online Submission From: August 05th, 2019
- Payment may be made from: August 05th, 2019
- Last date for Upload the candidate’s application by the concerned Head Masters: September 05th, 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: September 07th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of printed Nominal Rolls along with other enclosures in the Dist. Educational Office concerned by the School HM’s October 10th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Printed Nominal Rolls by the concerned DEO’s (after through scrutiny of printed NRs with original certificate of income: October 13th, 2019
Check out National Scholarship Portal
AP NMMS Scholarship Amount 2019
- Central Govt. doubled the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS). The State Govt. Exam board conducts the NMMS Exam in November every year.
- The awardee will receive a sum of Rs. 12000/- per annum for which the awardee shall have to open a joint account with their parents in any S.B.I or in any Nationalized Banks which has core banking facility/ESC facility.
- Every year 1, 00,000 students will be selected throughout India. Out of which 4087 scholarships are being allotted to Residuary Andhra Pradesh and have been distributed among the districts basing on enrollment in VII and VIII Classes for each academic year
- This exam is conducted every year in the month of November for the students in class VIII studying in Govt./ZP/Municipal/MPUP (Running with VIII Class)/ Aided /AP Model (Day Scholars only) Schools are eligible for this examination
AP NMMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who has/is:
- Scored at least 55% of marks in case of OC/BC and 50% of marks in case of SC/ST/PH or equivalent grade for all categories in Class VII Examination studied during the year 2018-19.
- Studying in Government, Local Body (ZP/ Municipal), government aided, AP Model (day scholars only) and MPUP (running VIII Class) schools only.
- Whose parental income is below Rs. 1,50,000/- from all sources for which candidates have to produce latest original annual income certificate issued by the employer in case of government employee.
- the student which are studying VIII in Andhra Pradesh residential high schools, A.P. social welfare residential schools, students studying in AP model schools with residential facility are not eligible, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and in private unaided schools are not eligible to appear for NMMS Examination.
AP NMMS 2019 Admit Card
- Andhra Pradesh NMMS Admit card 2019 for Class VIII will be released by the Directorate of Govt. Exam, Andhra Pradesh in the month of October 2019. In order to download Admit card applicants have to log in using their Credential.
- Applicants can download Admit card through the link will be provided in the future.
AP NMMS Exam Pattern
- The pattern of Examination is as follows:
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.
- Scholastic Ability Test (S.A.T) – 90 marks covering social science, science, and mathematics of class VII & VIII. Each question carries one mark
- The qualifying percentage is as follows:
- Gen 40% B.C 35% S.C/ST/P.H 25%
AP NMMS Scholarship Application Form 2019
- The application forms will be uploaded online on the official website www.bseap.org. Before filling the application form, the headmaster should go through the guidelines given on the same page.
- Candidate has also to submit the original caste certificate (issued by the MRO) to the Headmaster; regarding BC-E implementation, it will be considered after receipt of clarification from the government only
- Candidate has also to submit the Original VII Class Pass Memo of Marks to the Headmaster
AP NMMS Examination Fee
- Scholarship Examination Fee is Rs.100/- for OC/BC students and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH students; the exam fee has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft through SBH/SBI in favour of “The Director of Government Examinations”; Andhra Pradesh; Hyderabad.
Check out National Scholarship Portal Registration