APPC PG Diploma Courses 2019 Admission into 43rd Batch of PG Diploma Courses 2019
APPC PG Diploma Courses 2019: Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council (APPC) Hyderabad issued APPC 43rd PG Diploma Courses. APPC Hyderabad has invited applications for admission into APPC PG Diploma Courses through Distance Education for the academic year 2019.
Check out more Distance Education Courses
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Applications along with Semester Fee is January 09th, 2019
APPC Courses & Eligibility
- Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare: Any Graduate
- Materials Management: Any Graduate
- Environmental Health and Safety Management: Any Graduate
- Human Resource Development: Any Graduate
- Logistic and Supply Chain Management: Any Graduate
- Rural Development: Any Graduate
- Project Management: only Engineering Graduates
- Energy and Environmental Management: Eng. Graduate from Chem./Mech./Elect./Thermal Eng (Placement assistance will be provided)
Duration: 1 Year
The medium of Instruction: English
Check out more PG Diploma Courses
Application Form – How to Apply?
- Application Form & Prospectus can be obtained for Rs.100/- either by Cash in person or by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council”, Hyderabad (enclose self-addressed envelope Rs.15/- Stamp) on any working day between 10.30 a.m. to 06.00 pm.
- Applicants must send the duly filled application with attested photocopies of certificates supporting the details regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, work experience etc.
- Application received without relevant copies of certificates will be summarily rejected.
- For further more details, please visit website www.appc.in