APRJC 2019 Notification | APRJC Common Entrance Test 2019
APRJC CET 2019 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society (APREIS) has issued notification for the APRJC Common Entrance Test (APRJC CET) 2019. Online applications are invited from eligible applicants for admission into intermediate 01st year courses in its APR Junior Colleges for 2019-20 sessions. APRJC 2019 exam date is May 09th, 2019. Check out the complete details like exam date, online application form, last date for apply online, hall tickets, exam pattern, application procedure, selection procedure and more about APRJC 2019 CET.
APRJC CET 2019
- Applicants seeking admission into Inter I year in 07 AP Residential Junior Colleges (General) for the academic year 2019-20 should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Exam through online.
- Admissions in Three APRJUNIOR Colleges for minority Boys (Guntur, Kurnool) and Girls (Vayalpadu) will be based on SSC GPA March 2019 for Minority Boys and Girls, and a separate notification will be issued.
Check out Common Entrance Test 2019
APRJC 2019 Exam Dates
- Date of Opening of Online Application Form: March 14th, 2019
- Date of Opening of Online Application Last Date: April 14th, 2019
- APRJC 2019 Exam Date: May 09th, 2019 from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- APRJC Hall Ticket to be downloaded from the website from: To be announced
- Date of First Counselling for Admission will be June 01st, 2019
Number of Colleges
Presently, APREI Society is managing 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges. Out of 10 Colleges, 04 are for Boys, 02 for Girls and 01 for Co-Education, 02 for Minority Boys and 01 for Minority Girls.
- General Boys – 04
- General Girls – 02
- General (Co-Edn.) – 01
- Minority (Boys) – 02
- Minority (Girls) – 01
- Total: 10
APRJC 2019 Application Form
- Applicants seeking admission into inter first year in AP Residential Junior Colleges and College of Excellence (Center for Competitions) in the campus of APRJC Nagarjuna Sagar, Guntur Distt., for the academic year 2019-20 should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://aprs.cgg.gov.in.
Online Applying Procedure
Steps to be followed in the submission of the application through ‘Online’.
- The Applicant shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC CET 2019.
- Applicant after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150/- through AP Online or mee-Seva from March 14th, 2019(after 04.00 pm) to April 14th, 2019 for submission of application through Online.
- On receipt of fee at AP Online or mee-seva, the Applicant shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprs.cgg.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for APRJC 2019
- Applicant must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March 2019 only. Applicants who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Applicant must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC/SC/ST and minority Applicants must secure minimum GPA of 5 in SSC or equivalent qualifying exam and GPA of 4 in English for all the Applicants.
- For SC: 15%, ST: 06%, BC-A: 07 % BC-B: 10%, BC-C: 01%, BC-D: 07, BC-E: 04%.
- Special Category Reservation: PHC: 03% Sports: 03% CAP (Children of Armed Personnel): 03%
APRJC 2019 Exam Centers
- District Headquarters (Applicant may choose any District to appear for Test).
APRJC 2019 Exam Pattern
- Subject in the entrance test
- MPC English-Mathematics-Physical Science
- BPC English-Bioscience-Physical Science
- CEC /MEC English-Social Studies- Mathematics
- EET English- Mathematics-Physical Science
- CGDT English-Bioscience-Physical Science
- The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject); the Applicants have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets.
- Model Question Papers are Available in the Websites www.apresidential.gov.in or www.aprs.cgg.gov.in
- The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
Check out Latest Entrance Exams 2019
APRJC 2019 Selection of Students
Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area.
While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, the combined rank will be given to the Applicants opted to MEC and CEC; if an Applicant opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice-Versa.
Selection of Student shall be made based on the following:
- Merit in the Entrance Exam
- Option exercised (i.e. option for college and option for the course)
APRJC 2019 Hall Tickets
- Applicants can download their hall tickets from the website at www.cgg.gov.in or www.apresidential.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them.
- No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the Applicant.
APRJC 2019 Exam Fee
- For Exam Fee is Rs.150/-
- Special fee and exam fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by BIE, AP Hyderabad.
- A caution deposit of Rs.25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission Maintenance charges: Maintenance charges Rs.1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for 1st year and Rs.1000/- in the 2nd year.