Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2018: Director of Higher Education (DHE) Assam has announced Scholarship Notice for Awarding Scholarship (Fresh) under Combined Merit (Degree and Master) Scholarship Scheme 2018-19. DHE Assam has invited online applications from the intending students of Assam who fulfill the following general criteria for the above-mentioned scholarship schemes check here the complete details on this page for Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2018.
Combined Merit Scholarship Assam 2018 Notification
Check out the complete information like dates, application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and more details about Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2018.
Last Date of Online Submission of Application is October 10th 2018
Quantum of Financial Assistance:
- For Degree Course @ Rs. 300/- per-month
- For PG Course @ Rs. 500/- per month
Also check out more Scholarships
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Application Form 2018
- Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in in between September 10th to September 30th 2018 and take printout after online submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials
- The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institution is to submit the documents (Hard copies of online form along with all relevant certificates/testimonials) to Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 under his seal and signature on or before 10th October 2018 positively
- For more details and the list of the selected beneficiaries will be notified in the Official Website of Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati.
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application is October 10th 2018
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
- 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
- 60% in General Degree (TDC) for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
- Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2018-2019 are eligible for the schemes.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted along with the application (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
- Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries
- The applicant should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
How to Apply Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2018
1. Register Account
- Please ensure that you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the scholarship you are applying for.
- Please ensure that the email ID you have provided are valid as all future correspondences will be sent to the particular registered email ID only.
- Click on “Register Now” tab, fill-in the required information and click “Register Now” button.
- Your login credentials will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link send to your registered email id.
2. Apply Now
- Login with your credentials in the “Apply Now” tab.
- Start filling up the forms. Save the information in each Step and proceed for the next Step.
- Student passport size photograph
- Student signature
- PRC/Certificate from DC/Circle Officer/Block Officer as Proof of Domcile of State of Assam. (Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution in which the applicant is now studying.(Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./U.G./P.G.).(Attested by HOD / Registrar)