SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) 2018-19 for GNM Admission Course
Assam GNM Entrance Exam 2018: SSUHS Assam conducts GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) 2018-19. Applications are invited from the female applicants for Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Science Assam for selection of applicants for admission into GNM Course in the GNM Training Schools under the Govt. of Assam for the 2018-19 session. Check out the complete details like exam date, eligibility, course details, application process and more about GNM Entrance Exam 2018 (GNMEE).
GNM Entrance Exam GNMEE 2018-19 Notification out
- GNM Course in the GNM Training Schools under Government of Assam.
Assam GNM Entrance Exam Dates (GNMEE) 2018-19
- Online Application Starts Date: 10th December 2018
- Online Application Ends: 31st December 2018
- Date of Examination: 03rd February 2019
- Admit Card to be Available from: 20th January 2019
Check out Medical Entrance Exam 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Assam GNM Course
- The applicant must be female Applicant.
- Applicants must be citizen of India
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Assam and must furnish a certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the wife/daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum educational qualification for selection of Applicants is (a) HSSCL (10+2) or its equivalent examination passed preferably Science (PCB) and English with aggregate of 40% marks (b) 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health Care Science – Vocational Stream only, passing out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSC/HSCE or other Equivalent Board with 40% marks.(c) 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other Equivalent Board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Applicants must be within the age limit of 17 years to 24 years as on 01st January of the year of admission. The upper age limit for SC/ST Applicants will be as per Govt. procedure.
Check out Latest Entrance Exams 2019
GNM Entrance Exam Pattern
- Name of Examination: GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), Assam for the session 2018-19
- Exam Date: February 03rd, 2019 (Sunday)
- Exam Centres: The Entrance Test is going to be held at Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta and Tezpur.
Scheme of GNM Entrance Exam 2018-19
- The Examination shall be for 100 Marks (100 Questions x 01 Mark each)
- There will be 25 question from each of the subjects of:
- General Science
- General Mathematics
- Social Studies with 01 (one) mark for each question
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers. Unanswered questions shall be awarded zero marks. The questions will be both English and Assamese Language. However, the Applicants will be required to fill in the OMR Sheet of the Entrance Examination in English only.
Assam GNM Application Fee
- A non-refundable Examination Fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand) only is required to be paid Online. The payment option will be available on Online Application Page at www.ssuhs.in.
Assam GNM Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
- The Assam GNM Online Application Form must be filled up after carefully going through the instructions given along with the form in the website of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences Website www.ssuhs.in from December 10th, 2018 to December 31st, 2018.
- Details of the Entrance Examination including eligibility criteria and requirements shall be available at the University Website www.ssuhs.in from December 10th, 2018.
- Admit cards will be available online at www.ssuhs.in from January 20th, 2019 which can be downloaded after log in.
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Narakasur Hilltop, Bhangagarh, Guwahati: 781032, Assam, India Phone No: +91 0361 2130431, Email: [email protected], Website www.ssuhs.in