AUCET 2019 Notification | Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019
AUCET 2019 Notification: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam has invited applications for admissions to M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.H.R.M, M.J.M.C, M.L.ISc, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, M.Tech, M.Sc 5 year Integrated Course in Geology and M.A. 5year Integrated course in Economics through AUCET 2019.
Following are details of the courses and entrance examinations:
- M.Sc / M.A./M.Com/M.H.R.M/MJMC/Master in Library Science / M.P.Ed/M.Ed/M.Tech
- M.Sc 5-Year Integrated Course in Geology and M.A. 5-Year Integrated course in Economics
Eligibility for AUCET 2019
- Applicants who pursued the degree from the recognized university.
- Applicants who are appearing for final year degree examination.
- Applicants who has qualified in all the Supplementary Examinations.
More details for eligibility visit this link.
There is no age restriction for AUCET (Self Financing). However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC/ST and BC IS 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities/Disabled id 30 Years.
AUCET 2019 Exam Date
- Last date for submission of online applications: March 15th, 2019
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-: April 15th, 2019
- Upload of corrections by the applicants regarding the online applications: April 25th, 2019
- Downloading Hall Tickets from website 3rd week of May 2019
- Commencement of Entrance Test (tentative): 3rd week of May 2019
- Date of Publication of Results (tentative): Last week of May 2019
AUCET 2019 Application Form
Applications are invited from eligible applicants for admission into various Arts, Science Engineering and Law courses for the academic year 2019, offered by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam & Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam, Etcherla.
Eligible applicants may submit their applications through online mode only; for online submission, visit the website www.audoa.in or www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa
Eligible applicants may submit their applications through online mode only.
Application Registration and Processing Fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC) may be paid through Bank Challan/ Payment Gateway (credit/debit card).
The courses offered, course fee structures and admission information brochure are available in the websites.
Schedule of examinations and seat distribution will be posted in the websites.
Separate helpline team is provided for clarifying the doubts and resolving the problems while filling the online applications.
AUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
All interested and eligible applicants are instructed to go through the important highlights associated with AUCET 2019 exam pattern:
- Total number of questions will be 100 and applicants will get 90 minutes to solve those questions
- Every question will contain four alternatives among which they need to mark the right answer
- Applicants are required to mark the appropriate answer of questions in OMR sheet only
- They are not allowed to mark the answer on the test booklet
- The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple-choice questions in 1 & 1/2 hours duration.
- The medium of instruction in all P.G. Courses except languages offered will be in English. Hence the applicants shall write their subsequent examinations after admission, in English only
AUCET Syllabus 2019
- AUCET paper consists of 90 questions, which are three parts. Part A contains 40 questions, Part B contains 30 questions and Part C contains 20 questions.
- Each correct answer carries one mark while every wrong answer will have a dedication of 1/4 mark.