Axis Bank Young Bankers Program (ABYB) 2019 one-year Residential Course
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2019: Axis Bank is out with the recruitment for new batches of Young Bankers Program (ABYB) 2019, a yearly event much similar to PO recruitment in public sector banks.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program
Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program is an Endeavour by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking.
ABYB is a one year, full-time residential program that will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida.
Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program is being run in association with prestigious universities at two state-of-the-art campuses, one situated in Bangalore in association with Manipal Global Education and in Noida in association with Amity Global Business School.
Check out more Scholarship Programs
The objective of ABYB is to create a talent pool of Young Bankers by equipping graduates with necessary banking knowledge and skills.
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2019 Dates
- Application Window: Open now
- Applicants can apply online from the link provided here on or before 13th October 2019
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Eligibility Criteria
Only Graduates from any stream with (a) 5O% and above in their FINAL year of graduation; (b) Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
Students should hold a Graduation degree at the time of applying and filling the form for the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program.
Students currently pursuing their Graduation course are not eligible to apply.
Post Graduate Students (pursuing or completed) are also not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (Born on or after 1st April 1989).
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Selection Process
The selection will be through a two-stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting applicants who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
The Bank is looking for applicants with high integrity, who are dedicated to working, with a positive attitude and good communication skills.
Applicants shall be selected by Axis Bank through a selection process consisting of an online Aptitude test followed by an interview.
Aptitude Test: The Aptitude test will be of a 2-hour duration and will be administered online. The test will assess the proficiency of applicants in the areas of:
- Logic and Reasoning Skills;
- English Language Skills;
- Quantitative/Numerical Ability;
- Personality Assessments
- The bank reserves the right to hold the second stage of the aptitude test (if required for any reason) at its own discretion.
Check out Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2020
- All the applicants who successfully clear the aptitude test will be invited for a personal interview/ applicants will be informed of their progress and status at each stage by email.
Fee & Funding
To pursue this course, the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 3, 50,000 plus GST @ 18%. This amount will cover the tuition fees, boarding, lodging for the entire course.
The applicant can choose to fund the course themselves or can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters.
The refund of the course fees will not be permissible under any circumstances by the bank.
- Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5000/- Per month during 6 months of classroom training and Rs.12000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
Salary for Axis Bank Young Bankers
On successful completion of the course, the student would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer (CSO)’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.48 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits, Indicative Performance linked Bonus and Retrials)
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program Application Form 2019
- Visit the registration portal website axisbank.com/careers.
- If you are a first-time applicant, click on the ‘Apply button’ located at the top right corner and fill in the application form.
- Previous year registration may directly login using the ID password and proceed to the form.
- On submission, confirmation emails are sent which you need to preserve carefully as further communication of exam dates, results, etc. will require your login id.
- There is an application fee of Rs.500/- (only for new registration) that should be submitted along with the online application form; further details on payment modes shall be sent via email.
- National Scholarship Registration
- National Scholarship Test 2020
- Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2020
- List of Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
- West Bengal Scholarship
- National Scholarship Portal