ICFAI University Jharkhand B.Tech Admission 2019
ICFAI University Jharkhand has invited applications for admission to B.Tech and B.Tech Lateral Entry Programs for 2019 sessions.
The following branches of Engineering are offered: Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Mining Engineering.
Duration: Four years (3 years for Lateral Entry)
Check out more B.Tech Admission 2019
Eligibility for B.Tech Programs 2019
B.Tech: Pass in 10+2 / Intermediate with 50% aggregate or its equivalent with pass in each of the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects. The applicant must fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination. Final year 10+2 / Intermediate students awaiting results can also apply.
B.Tech. (Lateral Entry): Pass in 3 year Diploma in the respective branch of engineering with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. Students in their final year of the diploma may also apply.
Award of Degree: On successful completion of the B.Tech Program, students will be awarded B.Tech. Degree by the ICFAI University, Jharkhand subject to University regulations.
Check out more Engineering Courses 2019
ICFAI University Jharkhand B.Tech Registration 2019
Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form and make payment of Rs.500 towards the cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using a secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should attach their scanned color photograph along with the Online Application. The B.Tech Application Material and Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iuJharkhand.edu.in and send it to the A admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Jharkhand.
Submission of Application Form
- The completed Application Form for Admission should be sent to: Admissions Office, Campus:
- The ICFAI University, Jharkhand, #2065, Daladali Chowk, Simalia, Near Ring Road, Ranchi-835222, Jharkhand, Website www.iujharkhand.edu.in
- City Office: The ICFAI University, Jharkhand, #2167/A, Opp. IDBI Bank, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi-834002, Jharkhand
B.Tech Registration Fee
You will be charged with Rs.500 towards Online Registration Fee. Online Payment Gateway facility enables payment through Credit card (Visa/MasterCard issued by any bank)/Internet banking.
ICFAI Jharkhand B.Tech Admission Dates 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form: June 29th, 2019
- Interview and Admission Decision: July 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee: August 01st, 2019
- Date of Registration: August 01st, 2019
- Commencement of Regular Classes: August 02nd, 2019
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra curricular activities.
- Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of payment of first semester fee. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.