BHU MBA and MBA International Business Admission 2020
BHU MBA Admission 2020: Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi has invited application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and MBA in International Business Programs 2020 session. Here you can check out the complete details like application procedure, admission dates, selection procedure and more about BHU MBA Admission 2020.
Courses Offered & No. of Seats
MBA – 59 Seats (likely to be enhanced to 59)
- With specialization* in Marketing/HRM/Finance/Operations Management/Information Technology (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program)
MBA – International Business (MBA – IB) – 59 Seats
- With specialization* in Marketing/HRM/Finance/Operations Management/Information Technology/Global Business Operations (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program) (Minimum required strength in each elective group is 5 students)
Also Check more MBA Admission
BHU MBA Admission Dates 2020
- Registration closing on 18th September 2019
- Test Date: 24th November 2019
- Online Application forms available from: 10th September 2019
- Last Date for receipt of filled Application Form: 28th January 2020 (midnight)
Reservation for the following categories as per University / Govt. of India Rules:
- SC Applicants – 15 percent of the intake.
- ST Applicants – 7.5 percent of the intake.
- DA Applicants – 3 percent of the intake (on horizontal reservation basis).
- NC-OBC Applicants – 27 percent of the intake.
BHU MBA Fee Structure
- First Year: Rs. 49807/-
- Second Year: Rs. 49081?-
- Hostel Fee: Rs. 6700/-(Approx. p.a.) – Excluding mess charges
- Further details regarding admission of Foreign Nationals are available on the website www.bhu.ac.in which is updated periodically.
BHU MBA Admission Procedure 2020
i) Admission to the MBA and MBA IB Programs of the Faculty will be made on the basis of combined merit of the Applicants in CAT conducted by IIM (50 percent), Academic Records (20 percent) and Group Discussion and Personal Interview (30 percent).
ii) Admission Test – CAT 2018 of Indian Institute of Management.
Applicants interested in taking admission to MBA / MBA IB Course at Faculty of Management Studies, BHU are required to appear in Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Management for the corresponding year.
50 percent weight-age will be given to the CAT Score while calculating the merit for admission to the above Programs.
Applicants seeking admission to FMS-BHU will be required to purchase CAT 2019 (conducted by IIMs) Voucher and appear in CAT 2019.
For details see CAT-2019 Notification in prominent dailies or visit www.iimcat.ac.in.
The FMS, BHU uses CAT for short-listing the Applicants for its two-year full-time Post-Graduate Programs in Management.
BHU MBA Application Process 2020
- Applicants seeking admission to the Institute of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University (IM-BHU) are required to appear in CAT 2019 conducted by IIMs. For details, please visit CAT-2019 website www.iimcat.ac.in
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of the Combined Merit acquired by a Candidate in CAT 2019, Academic Record, Group Discussion & Interview.
- The Institute uses CAT score for short-listing the applicants for its two-year full time Post- Graduate Programs in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program
- Applicants are also required to apply separately for MBA/MBA IB programs of the Institute through University Admission Portal (www.bhuonline.in) for which the online application process is open from 10, September 2019 to midnight on 25th January 2020
- Application Fee is Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST applicants) to be remitted through online.
BHU MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
For MBA and MBA-IB Programme shall be made through CAT:
- Applicants should have a bachelor degree under 10+2+3 pattern/ a degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or law/ a post graduate degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE
- For SC/ST candidates, 45% marks is required
- (Applicants should also fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements for appearing in CAT 2019)
- Applicants appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply provided they furnish a certificate from the Head of the Institution where he/she is pursuing the course of study, to the effect that he/she has appeared or will be appearing in the qualifying exam to be concluded on or before June 30 of the year of admission.