BFUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2019 through PPBNET
BFUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot conducted Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET) 2019 for seeking admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course in the various Nursing Colleges of Punjab affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for the session 2019.
- At present, the University is having 148 affiliated colleges comprising 140 affiliated and 8 constituent colleges (with approximately 35,000 students).
Check out BSc Admission
BFUHS PPBNET 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Prospectus at University Website/Hard Copy July 19th, 2019 onwards
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form through University website: July 30th, 2019
- Last Date for deposition of Application Fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of Application Form: July 31st, 2019 (up to 04.00 pm)
- Applicants can download Admit card from University website: August 01st, 2019 onwards
- Date of conduct of PPBNET Exam: August 04th, 2019 (Sunday, 11:00 am to 02:00 pm)
- Date of Result Declaration by August 05th, 2019
BFUHS PPBNET 2019 Session
The Government of Punjab is pleased to notify the admission criteria to Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course for the Session 2019 and Onwards in the Govt. & Private Nursing College affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot in the State of Punjab
All admissions of Govt. Quota Seats /Management Quota Seats including NRI Quota Seats and any other Seats, whatsoever, in the Govt. & Private Nursing Institutes shall be based on the merit of Entrance Test.
BFUHS PPBNET 2019 Application Procedure
Applicants can apply for PPBNET 2019 only through “Online” mode. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in.
Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website www.bfuhs.ac.in. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University Website.
Rs.3000/- for General Category (Rs.1500/- for SC category only) be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce throughout India by using Bank Challan form that will be generated after filling the online admission application form, by due date and time.
Counseling fee of Rs. 3000/- will be charged from each Applicant by the University separately
For NRI/Foreign Nationals Applicants
- Applications for NRI seats in Government/University/Private colleges shall have to be sent to the University.
- After obtaining eligibility certificate from the University. NRI Applicants have to obtain eligibility certificate & apply on the prescribed admission application form. The last date for receipt of NRI applications is August 14th, 2019.
Foreign Nationals: Vacant seats under NRI Quota will be offered to Foreign Nationals. Applicants seeking admission under Foreign Nationals will obtain 10+2 equivalency certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities) and GNM equivalency from INC.
Check out more latest entrance exams
BFUHS PPBNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should have obtained a Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab.
Applicant should be registered as Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RNRM) with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, the Applicant shall have passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent exam recognized by the University for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1987 will be eligible.
A male nurse, trained before the implementation of new integrated course besides being registered as a trained nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of having been trained
The applicant should be Bonafide resident of Punjab.
- The Applicant must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the corresponding year.
BFUHS PPBNET 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection shall be strict as per merit based upon the entrance exam; Applicant should have secured at least 35% (30% for SC/BC) in the Entrance Test.
Counseling shall be compulsory and the centralized counseling shall be conducted by the committee consisting of the members as per clause 7A and 7B of this notification.
BFUHS PPBNET 2019 Exam Pattern
The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in General Nursing and Midwifery. The duration of the test will be three hours from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 pm which includes the time consumed in signatures, thumb impressions, photography and other security measures.
- The Test will be conducted on August 04th, 2019.
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 800.
- The questions will be in English. The Applicant will be required to find out the correct answer and mark it on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet by darkening the corresponding oval against the serial number of the question with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN ONLY provided by the university at the time of the test.
- A sample OMR Response sheet.
Mode of the Test
The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions and Applicants will be provided with a sealed Question Booklet and an OMR Response Sheet. In the Test/Question Booklet, there will be 200 items (questions) serially numbered from 1 to 200. Each item will be followed by four responses marked (A), (B), (C) and (D)
The Paper shall be of 3 hours duration and shall carry 800 marks
The applicant will write with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN, the required information regarding Roll Number, Name, Question Booklet No., Question Booklet Set, etc. on the Test/Question Booklet before opening the seal.
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. However, for security reasons the fifth oval has been introduced.
Check out BSc Agriculture Admission 2019
BFUHS PPBNET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card for entrance test will be available www.bfuhs.ac.in. Those who fill their application successfully on before the last date are eligible to download the admit card. Applicants will be able to download they are admit card from the official website of BFUHS or directly from the link will be provided on www.bfuhs.ac.in.
The Applicants must show, on-demand, the admit card for entry in the exam hall. The applicant who does not bring the Admit Card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, will not be admitted to the exam hall under any circumstance by the Centre Superintendent.
Check out Medical Entrance Exams
Declaration of Result
After all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine. After evaluation, the result shall be declared Rank Wise, Roll No. wise and category wise
The result will be declared on or before 05th August 2019. The result will be available on University Website www.bfuhs.ac.in.