Bharath University Phd Admission 2019: Bharath University Chennai has invited applications from the eligible applicants for the admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Programme for January 2019 Batch. Check out the complete details like admission dates, programs offered, eligibility criteria, application form, exam dates and more about Bharath University Phd Programs 2019.
Bharath University Phd Admission Dates 2019
- Last Date for Submission of the Application Form: January 23rd, 2019 (04.00 PM)
- All India Entrance Exam and Interview: January 05th, 2019 (Friday, 10.00 AM)
- Declaration of Results: January 09th, 2019
Check out more Phd Admission 2019
Bharath University PhD Programs Offered
- Admission to PhD Programs takes place twice a year. The applicants will have to get application form from the university or from the affiliated college.
- PhD Program for January 2019 Batch to fill up the Vacancies in the following faculties:
- Engineering and Technology
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies
- Computer Applications
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Dental Sciences
Bharath University Phd Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants willing to pursue PhD Degree Programmes from Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research must have a recognized qualifying Post-Graduate Degree with a minimum of 50% of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants with B.E. /B. Tech. with research aptitude can also register for Ph.D. under Research degree program under M.S-Linked Ph.D. Degree Programme regulations.
- The Selection is made purely on merit through an Entrance Examination including a Written Test and Interview as per UGC Norms.
Bharath University Phd Application Form 2019
- There are three ways to apply for PhD Course in BIHER. Applications can be downloaded from Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research Website https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/research/ or received directly from the Admission Office, Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research, Selaiyur, Chennai-600073.
- The cost of the Application Form is Rs.1000/-. Application by post is Rs.1050/-.
- Completed Application should be forwarded along with the Xerox copy of all certificates and service certificate to “The Dean (R&D), Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research, Selaiyur, Chennai-600073”.
- In case of Downloaded application, should along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research” Payable at Chennai.