B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2019 at Bharathidasan University
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Distance Education Courses 2019: Bharathidasan University, Centre for Distance Education (CDE) has invited applications for eligible applicants to admission in 2 years B.Ed Programme for 2019 sessions.
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for admission to the Bachelor of Education Programme as per NCTE regulations are as follows:
- Applicants who have completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode is eligible for admission.
- Trained in-service Teachers with D.T.Ed in any Govt. recognized school in Tamil Nadu are eligible for admission to this program.
- Applicants must have successfully undergone the degree in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of exam in the following disciplines from a recognized University:
- Tamil (8.A. /B.Lit.)/English/Mathematical Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry / Biochemistry / Botany / Zoology/Microbiology/Biotechnology / Environmental Sci. / History / Geography / Applied Geography / Computer Sci./Computer Application/Information Technology.
- In case of Economics, Commerce and Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Logic & Indian Culture & Home Science, the applicants who fulfil the above norms should also have studied the same subjects both at UG & PG levels.
Check out more Distance Learning Courses
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Distance Admission Procedure
- Admission will be strictly based on the marks obtained in the U.G. Examinations and the Communal Reservation Quota of State Government of Tamil Nadu.
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Application Form 2019
- Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained in person from: The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur Campus, Tiruchirappalli-620024, and PCP Centres of B.Ed. and other PCP Centres of CDE by submitting online payment receipt of the cost of application Rs.500/- paid through state Bank of India’s online portal.
- Application Form & Prospectus can also be downloaded from the University Website http://ww.bdu.ac.in/cde.
- Such applicant must remit the application cost of Rs.500/- through State Bank of India’s online portal (www.bdu.ac.in/online-payment/) and submit the receipt along with the filled-in application form.
PCP Centres for B.Ed Programme: Chennai, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli and Tirupattur.
Important Dates for BEd Admission 2019
- Last date for Issue and Receipt of Filled in Application Form: August 30th 2019