Bharathidasan University PhD Admissions 2018: Bharathidasan University has invited online application for eligible applicants desirous of pursuing PhD Program (both Full-time / Part-time) in the University Departments, Affiliated Colleges and other Approved Research Centres of Bharathidasan University are instructed to apply Online for the Pre-Registration Qualifying Entrance Examination (Written Test).
Bharathidasan University PhD Admission 2018 – Released Now
Here you can check out complete details about PhD Admission 2018 application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, application fee, etc for Bharathidasan University PhD Courses 2018.
Also See: Phd Admissions 2018
Last date for receipt of filled-in online application: August 22nd 2018 at 23.59 hrs
Last date for receipt of hard copy with original DD: August 24th 2018 at 5.00 PM
Written Test, Date and Time: September 02nd 2018 at 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM (Sunday)
Subjects offered by the University are given below:
1. Commerce; 2. Cooperation; 3. Economics; 4. Education* / Education Technology / Adult Education / Lifelong Learning; 5. History; 6. Human Resource Management; 7. Philosophy; 8. Physical Education* / Yoga; 9. Social Work; 10. Sociology; 11. Women’s Studies.
1. Biochemistry; 2. Bioinformatics; 3. Biomedical Science; 4. Biotechnology* / Microbial Biotechnology / Marine Biotechnology / Environmental Biotechnology; 5. Botany* / Plant Biotechnology / Plant Science; 6. Chemistry* / Industrial Chemistry; 7. Computer Science* / Computer Application / Embedded System / Information Technology / Information Science; 8. Environmental Management; 9. Environmental Science; 10. Geography* / Applied Geography; 11. Geology* / Applied Geology; 12. Remote Sensing* / Geoinformatics; 13. Library and Information Science; 14. Marine Science; 15. Mathematics* / Applied Mathematics; 16. Microbiology; 17. Physics* / Electronics / Nanotechnology; 18. Rehabilitation Science; 19. Statistics; 20. Zoology* / Animal Science / Wild Life Biology; 21. Visual Communication* / Media
1. Arabic; 2. English; 3. Sanskrit; 4. Tamil
Also See: Admissions Notification 2018
- Applicants who have passed any PG Degree under regular pattern in recognized University
- 50% of marks for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) / Person with Disability
- 55% of marks for all Other Applicants
However, Applicants who are pursuing final year PG Course may also apply for the Pre-Registration Entrance Exam for Ph.D. Program. But the pass Certificate (validity 5 years) will be issued only on production of attested copy of Cumulative Mark Statement ensuring the minimum eligible percentage of marks in PG Degree.
NET / SET / M.Phil. / applicants working in the sponsored research projects/teacher applicants are exempted from Entrance Exam.
- 100 Multiple Choice Objective Questions (100 marks)
PG subject of Bharathidasan University Syllabus (*Main subject knowledge will be tested in case of grouped subjects).
The application shall be filled online from the University Website (www.bdu.ac.in).
The filled-in application must be submitted online and the same print out (one page only) shall be submitted to the office. Original Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Bharathidasan University”, payable at Tiruchirappalli, along with the printout of online filled-in application form with Original signature shall be sent to “The Director-Research, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024”.
No need to send the certificates that are attached online.
Examination Centre will be intimated later in the University website.
Late applications shall not be entertained. University reserves the right to change anything mentioned above. For further details refer to the University website.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST Students).
(Re-accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC), Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli-620024, Tamil Nadu, India, Email: [email protected]