Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 Notification and Dates
Bihar MBBS Admission 2019: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has been invited online application for admission into MBBS course through NEET Exam for 2019 sessions.
Bihar MBBS Admission Dates 2019
- Online Registration start date: June 19th, 2019
- Last date for online registration: June 25th, 2019 (11.59 pm)
- Last date for payment through challan: June 26th, 2019
- Last date of payment through online mode: June 26th, 2019 (11.59 pm)
- Publication of merit list: June 28th, 2019 (8.00 pm)
- Proposed date of counselling of selected applicants: to be announced
Check out more MBBS Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar MBBS Admission 2019
- The applicant must be the domicile of Bihar claiming admissions under 85% state quota seats.
- The applicants must have passed the 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate examination with subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and English.
- Only applicants who have studied 11th and 12th in Bihar are allowed to participate in the counseling.
- The applicants should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General, (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for Gen-PWD category applicants) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- It shall be necessary for an applicant to qualify the NEET 2019 exam with a minimum of the 50th percentile, 45th percentile for UR-PwD and 40th percentile for SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD & OBC- PwD applicants.
Counseling of NEET (UGMAC) 2019
The counseling program for admission to the first year of MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS courses based on the merit/rank list of NEET UG 2019 will start on scheduled date for the applicants who are eligible on the basis of NEET (UG) 2019 against State Quota MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS seats for Govt. Medical / Dental / Ayurvedic/ Homoeopathic/ Tibbi Colleges and Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar and who have applied Online for participating in the counseling/seat allotment for the same.
Each applicant who is eligible has to appear for counseling on the scheduled date along with a hard copy of already ‘Online’ filled part-A and filled Part-B of the application form / the original certificates & documents and other required enclosures. After verification of certificates/documents/ identity, the course/institution will be allotted merit/rank wise to eligible applicants as per prospectus of UGMAC-2019.
- SC: 16%
- ST: 1%
- EBC: 18%
- BC: 12%
- RCG (reserved category girls): 3%
The rest 50% seats shall be reserved for the open merit list.
- Gen/BC/EBC: Rs. 1200
- SC/ST/DQ: Rs. 600
Fees can be paid either through bank challan or by the online mode such as Credit/Debit Card/Net banking etc.
Check out Entrance Exams
Total No. of seats at various colleges:
- PMC, Patna: 150
- DMC, Laheriasarai: 100
- JLNMC, Bhagalpur: 100
- NMC, Patna: 100
- SKMC, Muzzafarpur: 100
- N.M.M.C, Gaya: 100
- IGIMS, Patna: 100
- Vardhman Medical College, Pawapuri, Nalanda: 100
- Patna Dental College, Patna: 40
- Total: 990
Bihar MBBS Application Process 2019
Step 1: Registration:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to register online for Bihar MBBS Admission 2019. Fill in the required details which will be asked in step one such as email id, mobile no. etc.
- The applicant will receive an email and SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “Activation Code” which is to be used by the applicant to activate his/her account.
- The applicant should click “Activate Your Account” Button and enter the email-id and received the activation code to activate his/her account. Thereafter click the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, the applicant needs to click on the “Sign-in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information:
- After successful registration and activating the account, the applicant should again “Sign in” to his/her account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen.
- Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature:
- After entering the personal information the applicant should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing applicant’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same.
- After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information:
- After uploading the scanned photo and signature the applicant should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Preview your application:
- After entering educational information the applicant must verify all the information given by he/she while verifying the information provided in step-2, step-3, and step-4.
- If any information is found wrong, then the applicant should click “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections.
- Thereafter the applicant should click “Save & Continue” button to update the entered information.
- If the preview of application form is found to be correct, then the applicant gives his/her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button to proceed to pay Examination Fee as per Step-Six.