BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2019: Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani has invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, application fee, important dates and more information about BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2019.
MBA Admission 2019 at BITS Pilani – Check here complete details!
MBA Specialization in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Operations, Engineering & Technology Management and IT Enabled Services Management.
Check out more MBA Admission 2019
BITS Pilani MBA Program Details
- It is an all-India Institute for higher education, fully residential, and awards its own degrees. Admissions to MBA Program (On campus) of BITS Pilani, at its Pilani Campus, for the Ist Semester 2019-20 will be made on the basis of CAT 2018/GMAT scores together with group discussion (GD) and interview(s) of candidates.
- BITS, Pilani, brings a cutting-edge thinking and best learning practices to its flagship MBA Program through 3-semesters of rigorous classroom training coupled with the provision for 6 months exposure to industry through a structured and evaluative internship (Practice School) making this program one of its kind.
MBA Eligibility Criteria
- B.E/B.Tech in Engineering or a Master Degree in disciplines from any recognized university or any Integrated First Degree of BITS. Applicants should have obtained the minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
BITS Pilani MBA Application Form 2019
- Interested and eligible applicants should apply through the prescribed application form available online at www.bitsadmission.com and take the printout of the filled form.
- Mode of fee payment is given while applying online.
- Application Fee – Rs.2090/-; deadline for submission of the completed application form online is 05.00 pm on February 15th 2019.
- The completed application form is to be sent by registered post/speed post to the under-mentioned “The Dean, Admissions, BITS Pilani, Pilani-333031” (Rajasthan).
Important Note: At present, MBA degree programmes are not offered at Goa and Hyderabad Campuses.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission Dates 2019
- Deadline for Submission of the Applications: February 15th, 2019
- The announcement of shortlisted applicants: March 15th, 2019
- GD/PI: 04th week March /01st week April 2019
- The announcement of admission offers: April 15th, 2019
- Admission of Selected Students: July 28th, 2019
- Freshmen Orientation Program: 30th – 31st July 2019
- Registration for Courses: August 01st, 2019
BITS Pilani MBA Selection Process
- BITS Pilani will use CAT 2018 or GMAT Scores for Short-listing Applicants for its MBA Program. Short-listed applicants will have to appear in group discussion and personal interview.
- Such shortlisted applicants will also have to appear for group discussion and personal interview to be held at Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa, and Pilani during March/April 2019.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.