BITSAT 2019 Application Form: Interested applicants must register their names for BITSAT 2019 by applying in the prescribed application form online. The password that applicant enters (8 alphanumeric characters) during BITSAT registration process will be required for further accesses including writing the BITSAT. Hence, a candidate should keep it confidential. Applicant has to complete the application form online and pay the prescribed fees. Also, take the printout of the filled-in form for your future reference. The prescribed fee for BITSAT 2019 is Rs. 3150/- (three thousand one hundred fifty) for male applicants and Rs. 2650/- (two thousand six hundred fifty) for female applicants. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Check out the complete details of BITSAT application form 2019 – Steps to be followed for applying online.
If applicants choose Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female applicants will be same and will be US $80 (Rs.5600). Details for payment of fees are available at the admission website while applying online.
BITSAT Application Form 2019 – Check complete details below!
Deadline to apply for BITSAT 2019 online application along with the fee payment is 5.00pm on March 20th, 2019 (Wednesday).
- Carefully read the brochure for eligibility conditions and other details.
- Read carefully all the instructions given in this page before proceeding to fill the online application form. You are advised to take a print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling the online application form. Your responses will be recorded in BITS admissions server. After reading the instructions, click on the ‘Allow me to apply online’ button at the bottom of this page. (You may have to scroll down the page to see the link)
- After completing the form online, you can take a print out of the filled-in form. You can keep it at yourself for any future reference. The last date for applying by completing the online application form alongwith prescribed fee is 5:00 PM on 15th March 2019. You are not required to send this form by post.
- While filling the online application form you will be asked for center preferences for writing BITSAT 2019 exam. You can choose the centers from within India or Dubai. If you choose centers within India you will be asked to give three preferences and will be allotted one out of the three. If you Choose Dubai as a center you will not be asked for any other center preference and you will be allotted Dubai Center only.
- If you choose centers within India, Application Fee for male candidates will be Rs.3150/- and for female candidates it will be Rs. 2650/-. If you choose Dubai as a center, the Application Fee for both male and female candidates will be the same and will be US$80 (or Rs.5600/- Indian Rupees).
- Before printing out the filled-in application form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number as it will be required for all future correspondences. If you do not have a printer attached to the computer while filling your online application, you can complete the application process and take the printout of the application form later by entering Application number, Password and Email-Id.
- While applying online, do not use the ‘Back‘ button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
- After successful completion of the application process, you may check the application fee payment status by Clicking Here.
- Applicant is allowed to fill and submit only one online application form. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Before starting your online application keep ready scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the format of jpg/jpeg only. Size of photo image must be between 4 kb to 50 Kb. Size of signature image must be between 1 kb to 30 kb.
- Applicant can apply for BITSAT 2019 exam online only through the official BITS admission website www.bitsadmission.com.
- A valid Email-ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for the registration of your online application. The Email-ID and Mobile Number should be kept active till the declaration of admission results. BITS will send important information related to your application for writing the test followed by admission procedure on this registered Email/Mobile number.
- It is advised that the candidates who completed the application form must proceed to the payment immediately. Please check the payment methods given below.
Check out BITSAT Eligibility
Payment Details: The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The fee can be paid using any of the following modes:
- Payment using Paytm.com: You can make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI/Paytm Wallet at ZERO Charges. Also, get assured cashback of Rs.50. Use promocode BITSAT.
- Payment using Paytm Payment Gateway: You can make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ UPI/Paytm Wallet & International Cards.
- Payment by Credit Cards and Debit Cards using Online Payment Gateway: All credit & Debit cards issued by Master and Visa are accepted. More details are available on the payment page.
- Payment through Net Banking enabled accounts of Indian banks using Online Payment Gateway: participating banks list will be displayed once you choose to pay through this mode.
- By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches in India along with a specially generated Pay-in Slip: You can choose to pay through Cash at ICICI Bank branches. You have to just download the specially designed Pay-in-slip from the website on the payments page and walk-into any ICICI bank branch along with cash. The bank shall deposit cash and give you a confirmation receipt for the same.
BITSAT 2019 Steps to be followed for applying online:
- Step 1: Fill the online application.
- Step 2: Upload scanned images of photograph and signature. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size of photo image must be between 4 kb to 50 kb. Size of signature image must be between 1 kb to 30 kb.
- Step 3: Pay fee either through online payment mode or through e-challan (ICICI Bank).
If you are a new user, click on the New Registration button. If you have already registered, to continue your application click on the Already Registered Applicant button.
Check out BITSAT Exam Pattern