Vidyasaarathi – Brihati Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Class 9 Students
Brihati Foundation Scholarship 2019 for Class 9 Students: Brihati Foundation being a socially responsible organization and active in supporting various causes for the betterment of the society has introduced Scholarship program to support and encourage our young generation, who has power & willingness to bring the change in society.
Scholarship Amount (INR): Rs.2500.00/-.
Important Dates for Brihati Foundation Scholarship 2019
- Start Date From: 05th August 2019
- Valid Upto: 31st August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Brihati Foundation Scholarship 2019 for Class 9 Students
Qualification Criteria: Minimum 60% in Class 8.
Brihati Foundation Scholarship Course Details
- Course Level: Primary and Secondary
- Course Name: Class 9
- Gender: All Gender
- Eligible State: GUJARAT.
- Eligible City: Ahmedabad.
- The scheme is available to the only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
Check out National Scholarship Portal
Frequently Asked Questions for Brihati Foundation Scholarship 2019 Class 9 Students
Q1) Who should apply?
Answer: Student pursuing in Class 9 from Ahmedabad Location Only.
Q2) What mandatory documents are required?
Answer: Please refer Certificate Instruction section
Q3) Whether compulsory to have a bank account?
Answer: Yes, because if selected the amount will be transferred to student’s bank account. (if not, then joint account with the parent will also be accepted)
Q4) Any Preference to Caste?
Answer: No (Open to all Students)
Q5) Any Preference to Gender?
Answer: Yes, 50% preference will be given to girls students
- Applicant Photo.
- Proof of Identity.
- Proof of Address.
- Latest passing mark sheet.
- Bank Passbook.
- Income Certificate / ITR / Form 16.
- School fees receipt
- Bonafide from the School
- Aadhar / PAN / Passport.
- All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only.
Brihati Foundation Scholarship 2019 – How to Apply?
Guidelines for Registering on Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Applicants must visit this link https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/registration
- Name- Please enter student name same at all places in your Scholarship application.
- Mobile Number- Enter a valid mobile number. Student can provide mobile number of parent/guardian.
- Email ID- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
- Please ensure that the registration details filled in are correct.
- Please enter the password in the required format.