B.Tech B.Sc Admission 2019 at Tolani Maritime Institute Pune
Tolani Maritime Institute B.Tech B.Sc Courses 2019: Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune has invited applications for admission to full-time Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Marine Engineering and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nautical Science Programs for 2019 sessions.
Tolani Maritime Institute Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Application to appear in TMISAT at National Centres is April 25th, 2019
- Last Date for filling Application Forms: May 31st, 2019
- Date of Exam: To be announced!
- Declaration of TMISAT Result: Scores are seen immediately after the exam
- Admission Process Open for Course Commencing July 2019
Check out Entrance Exams 2019
For B.Tech/B.Sc. Programs: The following criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for admission into the B.Tech. Marine Engineering degree programme at Tolani Maritime Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age of applicant shall be 17 years. In accordance with Govt. of India guidelines, there is a two-year age relaxation for female applicants and girls born are eligible to apply.
Qualifications: Applicants must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with (a) at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), and (b) at least 50% marks in English in either Class X or Class XII.
- Selection will be on the basis of Rank obtained in Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU-CET 2019).
Tolani Maritime Institute Application Form 2019
- Online through this Website http://www.tmi.tolani.edu/
- Step I: Fill the application form on this website. Last date for availability of forms May 31st, 2019. For early processing of the form and appearing in TMISAT at National centers, apply before April 25th, 2019.
- Step II: Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card/internet banking OR by a Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs. 1200/- in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune.
- Step III: Print duly filled application form and the summary generated. Send the same along with the transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft/Pay Order to TMI. Please write your form no. and contact details on the reverse of the draft.