Bihar Talent Search Exam 2019 | BTSE Scholarship 2019
BTSE 2019 – Bihar Talent Search Examination 2019 is an examination for Bihar students. The scholarship will be given to those students who qualify for the BTSE in 2019. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious students.
Check out: BTSE Syllabus 2019
Organization: Mployd Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Scholarship Name: BTSE Bihar Talent Search/ Scholarship Examination 2017.
Applicable For: Class 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Students
Applicable State: Bihar.
|Marks in BTSE|
|A||91% TO 100%||Rs2,000/Month for 1 year+Android Tablet|
|B||81% TO 90%||Rs1500/Month+Android Tablet|
|C||71% TO 80%||Rs1000/Month+Android Tablet|
|D||61% TO 70%||Rs500/Month+Android Tablet|
|E||51% TO 60%||Digital Writing Tablet|
All Students have to follow these steps to get the Scholarships:
Step1: Fill the Application Form for BTSE
Step2: Notification will be uploaded to the website as well as SMS will be sent to qualified participants of BTSE General Instructions for Students:
The Scholarship amount will be transferred to the guardian/Parents of the students; candidate should bring their Identity card provided by the school or provided by govt. Recent authentic non-creamy layer certificate[ncl] is required for OBC candidates (not more than 1-year-old).
Documents in support of SC/ST/OBC (nil)/physically handicap certificate shall be attested by the institute’s principal or by a gazetted officer only. Copies attested by notary public will not be accepted.
The blank sheet will be provided for rough use, so no other paper will be allowed to carry in exam hall; SC/ST/OBC (ncl)/physically handicapped certificate should be in Hindi and English both.
All other attachments shall be self-attested by the candidate.
All the above document shall be clear and readable only be accepted.
Check out more Scholarship Programs
BTSE 2019 Application Dates
|1.||Date of Notification for New Session||May 10th, 2019|
|2.||Last date for submission of application||October 10th, 2019|
|3.||Download E-Admit card||October 20th, 2019|
|4.||Last date for corrections of admit card||October 25th, 2019|
|5.||Date of Examination||November 3rd, 2019|
|6.||Timing of Examination||Will be mentioned in admit card|
|7.||Declaration of result||Will be November 24th, 2019|
|8.||Scholarship Distribution||Will be November 30th, 2019|
- SC Category – 16%
- ST Category – 01%
- PwD Category – 03%
BTSE Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted in one session consisting of three parts:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Test (SAT)
- Language Test (LT)
The exam is mainly conducted to find the young genius, their grades or marks in school will not be considered.
List of Exam Center: Patna, Muzaffarpur, Bhagalpur, Sasaram, Siwan, Hajipur, Madhubani, Buxar, Bhabua, Gaya, Aurangabad, Chapra, Darbhanga, Motihari.
BTSE 2019 Application Fee
- Application Fee of 07th, 08th, 09th and 10th – All category Rs.200/-.
BTSE 2019 Application Form
- The applicant can apply online www.btse.org.in.
- Application Form Filling Guide Lines Duly filled in the application form, will be allowed submission only along with following: (a) Attach Recent passport size photograph; the dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 x 4.5cm width. The scanned photograph should be in jpg, png, jpeg format for online submission; a valid personal e-mail ID and contact number.
- Application Fees of Rs.200/- using Debit/Credit Card /Net banking.
- Kindly note that mere submission of an application form does not constitute a claim for a scholarship or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to the discrepancy in the supporting documents, or any other valid reason.