Burdwan University Distance Education M.Ed Admission 2018-20
Burdwan University Distance MEd Admission 2018 (Deputed Applicant): Burdwan University has invited applications for admission to the 2years M.Ed Course of Studies (Deputed Category) for the session 2018-2020, from the Deputed Applicants only. Applicants, who are employed on a full-time basis in the teaching profession in B.Ed. Colleges with at least 50% marks in Regular B.Ed./ B. Ed. (Sc.) Course of Studies (NCTE approved) are eligible to apply. Applicants can check out all the details of Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2018 like application form, eligibility, selection process, application process and etc information on this page.
- Application Form Available From January 02nd, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: January 11th, 2019
- Merit List for admission will be Published on January 16th, 2019
Check out M.Ed Admission 2019
- Deputed Applicants with minimum 50% marks at B.Ed. /B. Ed. (Sc.) from any NCTE recognized institutions are eligible to apply. 05% marks are relaxable for SC & ST Applicants.
- Selection of deputed Applicants will be made on the calculation of their length of approved service only.
- Burdwan University will publish the list of Applicants provisionally selected in order of Approved Length of Service for admission to the M.Ed. (Deputed) The course of Studies, in the Dept. of Education, B.U. for the academic session 2018-2020. Applicants can check the list which will be provided on this page.
Information regarding Admission to the Course
- The first list for admission will be published. Applicants selected in the First List will be required to take admission to the course on the production of original copies of their credentials. Seats lying vacant if any, after the admission of first listed Applicants as well as due to lack of 50% attendance in first 10 Working Days, will be filled up from the remaining Applicants and further notification will be issued to that effect later on.
The following rules relating to the attendance in classes shall be binding upon all the Applicants admitted to the course:
- The enrolment of an Applicant shall be cancelled without any reference to him/her in case he/she fails to attend without prior intimation and without valid reasonable grounds at least 50% of the classes held during the first 10 working days since the commencement of classes.
- No postal communication will be made to the Applicants regarding admission in any case.
- Classes for the course will commence from immediately after admission.
- As per Govt. Rules
- Applicants, belonging from SC/ST* quota, must submit the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority.
Burdwan University Distance MEd Application Form 2019
- Application Form for Burdwan University Distance M.Ed Admission 2018 has been released.
- Application form of M.Ed. Course for Deputed Applicant is to be filled offline as per schedule date to admission at Burdwan University. Applicants are requested to check and ensure their eligibility and conditions before filling the application form.
- Duly filled-in application forms along with self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets of all the public examinations passed including age proof certificate must be submitted to the office for the admission between the scheduled dates and timings which will be given by the University. a demand draft of Rs.450/- drawn in favour of the “Finance Officer, The University of Burdwan”, payable at Burdwan must be attached along with other documents while submitting the filled-in form either personally or through a representative to the office mentioned above.
- For more details, please visit the Official website: buruniv.ac.in